Author Topic: What happened to the deathrow records catalogue  (Read 1024 times)

TidyKris

Re: What happened to the deathrow records catalogue
« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2016, 05:50:24 AM »
Not that I don't appreciate it but you do post a lot of recycled links to death row and Suge stuff.. So I don't get how you can keep dissing death row? Surely we're all here as fans of a music that defined a dying genre. Either way I think we're all curious as to what's happened to the E-One/Deathrow catalogue

i post that stuff for you guys cause im sure someone missed something and back on topic its time to let this shit go dr is NEVER coming back in any shape or form idk why people keep asking bout wheres the dr music so much time has passed that people don't even know dr even existed other if your name is pac dre or snoop and even thats pushing it  
cause when people think of them its def not bout dr

You have made 3 new topics TODAY about 2Pac with stuff that we have all seen before...and guess what, 2Pac is NEVER coming back either,
and 2pac was gone 10 years before DR was gone so you need to shut the fuck up hating on people for doing the same things that you do every day.

If you think nobody today knows what Deathrow is then you really are stupid...but hey, your about 15 years old so why would you know much.

If people want to talk about things that have already been talked about on here then they can do what the fuck they want...maybe some people missed
the other topics about these things because they have a life and they dont live their entire lives on interent forums like you do...you mug
« Last Edit: January 11, 2016, 05:57:38 AM by TidyKris »

CORREA

« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2016, 05:40:11 PM »
Not that I don't appreciate it but you do post a lot of recycled links to death row and Suge stuff.. So I don't get how you can keep dissing death row? Surely we're all here as fans of a music that defined a dying genre. Either way I think we're all curious as to what's happened to the E-One/Deathrow catalogue

i post that stuff for you guys cause im sure someone missed something and back on topic its time to let this shit go dr is NEVER coming back in any shape or form idk why people keep asking bout wheres the dr music so much time has passed that people don't even know dr even existed other if your name is pac dre or snoop and even thats pushing it  
cause when people think of them its def not bout dr

you must be from Europe to think like that most the dr fans grew up and moved on with life and these rap fans now a days dont know bout dr

and pac will always be bigger then dr put together no one said pac is coming back but everyone including the new hip hop fans still talk about him

You have made 3 new topics TODAY about 2Pac with stuff that we have all seen before...and guess what, 2Pac is NEVER coming back either,
and 2pac was gone 10 years before DR was gone so you need to shut the fuck up hating on people for doing the same things that you do every day.

If you think nobody today knows what Deathrow is then you really are stupid...but hey, your about 15 years old so why would you know much.

If people want to talk about things that have already been talked about on here then they can do what the fuck they want...maybe some people missed
the other topics about these things because they have a life and they dont live their entire lives on interent forums like you do...you mug

donfathaimmortal

« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2016, 05:08:49 AM »

eOne purshased the Death Row library but it seems that they haven't the unreleased music or, they don't plan to release it. So, Death Row imprint is owned by eOne, like all the right over the classic albums released.

dr is NEVER coming back in any shape or form idk why people keep asking bout wheres the dr music so much time has passed that people don't even know dr even existed other if your name is pac dre or snoop and even thats pushing it 

We all know that Death Row is dead, since years. So stop hatin music lovers cuz they talk about what they love. Really. Its kinda annoying. 2Pac is dead, however there are fans who listen his music. Hendrix is dead, however people still listen what he did. New Jack Swing doesnt exist any more, however, there is people who loved this type of music which was made twenty years ago. Same thang with a lot of dead sub genres (from RocknRoll to eletronic music, rap music...). U can't hate most of people cuz of what they like because of what ? Because, to you, they seems like kids, fanatics or "stuck-in-the-90's" people who bla bla bla bla bla bla...

Correa, you are the stupid idiot here, actin like a bitch or a kid (dunno). And, although it seems that you also can say interestin things, i don't understand y u do this. Sincerely. And don't speak, one more time, about "Death Row is dead retards" "2Pac is dead retards", "all y'all ur opinions are irrelavant", "nobody give a fuck about [place who u want] is except stupid euros" when ur behavior is more than "retarded" or "irrelevant" here and [most of all] it seems this is you who have a problem with the 90's music and the other people, not them. It's like a white racist who always have to claim that he has no problem with black people and he love black community. Or a homophobe who is simply afraid of homosexuals (above all) because he's afraid he could became homosexual one day.

Sometimes, i wonder y all this forums are deads. But, when you see what's happenin there. There's almost no more [real] discussions about the music but just youtube / topic / leaks / soundcloud copy-paste or one hater who wants to say to all the forum members : "hey guys, this [song / artist / forum member] is str8 bullshit :D" Well... ok guy and so ?
« Last Edit: January 12, 2016, 05:43:57 AM by donfathaimmortal »
The spot got shook, it was hell below | Is that Futureshock ?? | Hell, no, it's Death Row !

TidyKris

« Reply #18 on: January 12, 2016, 06:57:08 AM »

eOne purshased the Death Row library but it seems that they haven't the unreleased music or, they don't plan to release it. So, Death Row imprint is owned by eOne, like all the right over the classic albums released.

dr is NEVER coming back in any shape or form idk why people keep asking bout wheres the dr music so much time has passed that people don't even know dr even existed other if your name is pac dre or snoop and even thats pushing it  

We all know that Death Row is dead, since years. So stop hatin music lovers cuz they talk about what they love. Really. Its kinda annoying. 2Pac is dead, however there are fans who listen his music. Hendrix is dead, however people still listen what he did. New Jack Swing doesnt exist any more, however, there is people who loved this type of music which was made twenty years ago. Same thang with a lot of dead sub genres (from RocknRoll to eletronic music, rap music...). U can't hate most of people cuz of what they like because of what ? Because, to you, they seems like kids, fanatics or "stuck-in-the-90's" people who bla bla bla bla bla bla...

Correa, you are the stupid idiot here, actin like a bitch or a kid (dunno). And, although it seems that you also can say interestin things, i don't understand y u do this. Sincerely. And don't speak, one more time, about "Death Row is dead retards" "2Pac is dead retards", "all y'all ur opinions are irrelavant", "nobody give a fuck about [place who u want] is except stupid euros" when ur behavior is more than "retarded" or "irrelevant" here and [most of all] it seems this is you who have a problem with the 90's music and the other people, not them. It's like a white racist who always have to claim that he has no problem with black people and he love black community. Or a homophobe who is simply afraid of homosexuals (above all) because he's afraid he could became homosexual one day.

Sometimes, i wonder y all this forums are deads. But, when you see what's happenin there. There's almost no more [real] discussions about the music but just youtube / topic / leaks / soundcloud copy-paste or one hater who wants to say to all the forum members : "hey guys, this [song / artist / forum member] is str8 bullshit :D" Well... ok guy and so ?

That is some real talk!!

Well said sir!

I think banning Correa/The Relevant One from here is long overdue

As for Deathrow being unknown these days...i guess our 15 year old friend Correa only watches MTV and listens the Billboard charts.
There are hundreds of hip hop radio stations out there across the states that still play a lot of Deathrow, and across the world...take Kday for example, you will hear a Deathrow track almost every hour or two.

The only way that a hip hop fan would not know what Deathrow Records is, is if that person was born in the last 10 years and eventually they will find out what it is if they are real hip hop fans.
Oh and hasnt there been talks of a Deathrow movie being made?? Oh yeah...because they make movies about loads of unknown record lables dont they.
Fool
« Last Edit: January 12, 2016, 07:08:34 AM by TidyKris »

Sccit

« Reply #19 on: January 12, 2016, 09:12:49 AM »
Lmao blasphemy

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #20 on: January 12, 2016, 10:51:52 AM »
Supply & demand, children.

This forum again fails to realize this. No one is checking for Death Row these days. And during the time where they could've made a cool lil profit off unreleased material (around 03-06 id say) - Suge didn't bother because he was focusing on trying to re-establish the company.

Koch or whoever isn't going to waist money on those old leftover songs when only a few hundred people will legitimately purchase it.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

CORREA

« Reply #21 on: January 12, 2016, 10:57:15 PM »

point is u mentioned legends dr are not u could throw dre and snoop in the mix the rest are caca the reason i keep saying euros is its always euros trying bring old glory days back and ya still think its a east/west thing still :D nobody listens to that shit anymore we going on 2 decades music evolves and the sole reason this site is in the shape it is people still talking bout the same shit artist since i joined in 2003 pac stuff is still getting talked about on tv music ect even the current gen fans love pac time to move on there is more to west coast music or any coast then just gangsta /g funk shit how is the forum supposed to  move forward if ya still talking bout the same old farts with no talent

123imagee

« Reply #22 on: January 13, 2016, 04:44:57 AM »
let me put it this way pretty much after pac dr was done they never recovered and in 2016 not even the middle age gonna give a fuck bout it there no money in dr

fuckin retarded piece of shit pussyhole

gtfo, nobody wants you here.hatin azz homo, suck a dick n choke on it, degenerated prick azz shiteater.

lol someone is mad ITS OVER DEAL WITH IT :D

beatles, jimi hendrix, james brown, ray charles, nirvana,etc. its all "OVER" to but the music & fans live forever.

may i ask you WHAT DO YOU LISTEN TO?besides 2pac lol

Sccit

« Reply #23 on: January 13, 2016, 10:14:41 AM »
Correa is a fan of Kendrick and Post Malone

CORREA

« Reply #24 on: January 13, 2016, 10:21:20 AM »
let me put it this way pretty much after pac dr was done they never recovered and in 2016 not even the middle age gonna give a fuck bout it there no money in dr

fuckin retarded piece of shit pussyhole

gtfo, nobody wants you here.hatin azz homo, suck a dick n choke on it, degenerated prick azz shiteater.

lol someone is mad ITS OVER DEAL WITH IT :D

beatles, jimi hendrix, james brown, ray charles, nirvana,etc. its all "OVER" to but the music & fans live forever.

may i ask you WHAT DO YOU LISTEN TO?besides 2pac lol

pay attention to the first words i said retard^^^^

CORREA

« Reply #25 on: January 13, 2016, 10:21:52 AM »
Correa is a fan of Kendrick and Post Malone

please shut up

Sccit

« Reply #26 on: January 13, 2016, 10:33:53 AM »
^banned for being a faggot and ashamed of your taste in hip-hop

123imagee