Author Topic: Please tell me you fuckers saw the Steelers/Bengals game  (Read 336 times)

Blasphemy

• 'G'
Please tell me you fuckers saw the Steelers/Bengals game
« on: January 09, 2016, 09:18:15 PM »
That was a fucked up game, reminded me of OG Football with those hits and fights and the near riot in the stadium, I loved it, it was a cluster fuck especially the second half.  8) 8) 8) 8) I give that shit 8/10 Everything was bad, from the teams, to the refs who were so fucking inconsistent and bitch in that motherfucker, the the equipment failing and fucking up, to the coaches getting penalties, and the retarded ass celebrations. I Love 2 C the steelers suffer, but The suffering of the Bengals out weighed that shit like a motherfucker, with those last 3 penalties, seeing butterfingers get the balled ripped out and him freaking out on the sideline, to Doe boy getting a penalty for that OG Tatum style hit, and the fake ass predator bitching and crying at the end for his additional fuck up in the end.  8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Hack Wilson - real

Re: Please tell me you fuckers saw the Steelers/Bengals game
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2016, 09:31:20 PM »
wildest last 2 minutes of a game I've seen in a long ass time

feel bad for the bengals fans but they had chances to win

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
Re: Please tell me you fuckers saw the Steelers/Bengals game
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2016, 07:33:26 AM »
Marvin Lewis probably gets fired after this. He had no control over his team and it did them in. Was the Burfict hit that bad? No but it was a hit intended to hurt after it was clear the ball would not be caught. And did Joey Porter go out there hoping to get some Bengals to lose it? Yes but he didn't force anyone to grab him or get in his face.