Author Topic: Six-Two-----that paper(new song)  (Read 1289 times)

gio™fugahoo

Six-Two-----that paper(new song)
« on: January 11, 2016, 07:06:46 AM »
« Last Edit: January 11, 2016, 07:48:46 AM by gio™fugahoo »

Sccit

Re: Six-Two-----that paper(new song)
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2016, 02:45:38 PM »
SHITS DOPE...BUT ONLY 185 PLAYS. DONT GOT THE RIGHT PEEPS BEHIND HIM, SHOULDA GOT AT L.A.M.B

Six-2 Music

« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2016, 08:57:16 PM »
Thanks for the support, just letting you and everyone else know I am working on a New Project that is gonna blow everything else up. Stay tuned. And check out www.reverbnation.com/Six2 for new songs, videos, & more.
Sincerely Yours,
Six-2

---mr_quik---

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2016, 09:02:14 PM »
This is Fire!!!keep us updated six2 ....

Six-2 Music

« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2016, 09:46:57 PM »
SHITS DOPE...BUT ONLY 185 PLAYS. DONT GOT THE RIGHT PEEPS BEHIND HIM, SHOULDA GOT AT L.A.M.B

Went to your site but can't see where to connect.

Jimmy H.

« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2016, 08:06:42 AM »
Six-Two was such a dope stand out on 2001 and DOC's Duece album.  Been waiting on some solo material forever. 

Sccit

« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2016, 04:04:07 PM »

Went to your site but can't see where to connect.

shoot me an email bro, group email is lasmostblunted@gmail.com or hit my shit at sadistic_sccit@yahoo.com

Blood$

« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2016, 06:58:13 PM »
"That Paper" is nice... I'm not big on the production of the other joint but he definitely still has the "Big Egos" flow  8)

Six-2 Music

« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2016, 12:57:17 AM »
"That Paper" is nice... I'm not big on the production of the other joint but he definitely still has the "Big Egos" flow  8)

Appreciate the support and checking out the songs. Most of the newer stuff I have added are just ruff drafts to get feed back on some ideas and direction for my New Street Album as well as My Long Awaited Solo Album. That will be dropping in the next few months. Six-2

Blood$

« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2016, 09:00:36 AM »

Appreciate the support and checking out the songs. Most of the newer stuff I have added are just ruff drafts to get feed back on some ideas and direction for my New Street Album as well as My Long Awaited Solo Album. That will be dropping in the next few months. Six-2

that's what's up... I'll be checking for that  8)

gio™fugahoo

« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2016, 05:47:16 AM »

New Song
Six two  Same Song

Who are these other features??

https://soundcloud.com/duce-six-two-mcdamion/same-gang

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2016, 09:44:18 AM »

i see, from the newer songs i like this one+ Tombstone TX & Come up  :)

Six-2 Music

« Reply #12 on: July 05, 2016, 03:15:40 PM »
Breaking News!!! Finally I am able to let you all know A New Genacide Album is in the works and dropping Soon. Till then check out Da Citi GenaCide (Six2 & El Dog) | Six-2  As Well As A New Solo Album Set for 8-17-2016

Sccit

« Reply #13 on: July 05, 2016, 07:19:41 PM »
Breaking News!!! Finally I am able to let you all know A New Genacide Album is in the works and dropping Soon. Till then check out Da Citi GenaCide (Six2 & El Dog) | Six-2  As Well As A New Solo Album Set for 8-17-2016

make sure to get hard copies pressed up brodie...ill get u hooked wit a cheap connect if need be

Six-2 Music

« Reply #14 on: August 07, 2016, 01:25:12 PM »
Full version available now. TRAPHOUSE ROLLING Feat GenaCide (El Dog & Six2) Jay Murda & Deeske Dos. 1st GenaCide Feat in over 15 years. So Check it out Now. New Music Coming Very Soon. https://soundcloud.com/the-real-six2/trap-house-1