Author Topic: Chiefs vs Patriots...  (Read 984 times)

Hack Wilson - real

Chiefs vs Patriots...
« on: January 12, 2016, 12:58:52 PM »
LET'S GO CHIEFS

DRGNBLZN

Re: Chiefs vs Patriots...
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2016, 01:03:13 PM »
LET'S GO CHIEFS

won 10 in a row against losing teams... not saying they're not capable they crushed the Pats last year

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2016, 05:24:23 PM »
Game was over on Wednesday when the NFL told Reid and Sutton they had to lose.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2016, 11:43:39 PM »

You just hate Tom Brady because you love Peyton Manning, kinda like Nik hates LeBron because he's infatuated with Kobe.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2016, 04:21:19 AM »
Chiefs played a good game.  They had some opportunities.  That Knile Davis fumble was huge.  Up to that point the Chiefs were holding on strong, and trading blows with the champs. 

Knile Davis had been Jamal Charles back-up the last couple of years.  The Chiefs were 1-5, and Charles was injured for the season.  Out of nowhere, West and Ware emerged to become the go to running backs for the Chiefs, and were a great 1-2 punch that lead the Chiefs to 10 straight wins.  Knile Davis became just a special teams guy.

Then Ware was injured last week, so Davis finally finds himself on the field in a big game, with the weight of the team on his shoulders, and he was fighting, but ultimately the moment was too big for him.  He coughed up a fumble like he did all throughout his college career and through his first few seasons now in the pros.  I knew he was an accident waiting to happen once I saw him out there being used at key moments in the game.

Then the Chiefs had a couple opportunities for some big turnovers on defense but just couldn't come up with it.  The Pro-Bowl rookie Peters, who lead the league in interceptions nearly came up with a big one, and Tamba Hali nearly caught a gift from Brady.

Anyway, it just wasn't enough.  Edlemen, Gronk, and Brady just proved to be too much.  Hats off though to the Chiefs.  They had a great season and won a playoff game.  They traded punches with the champs, and proved they could play with the best.

I'm proud of the team.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2016, 06:37:10 AM »

You just hate Tom Brady because you love Peyton Manning, kinda like Nik hates LeBron because he's infatuated with Kobe.

I hate Brady fans when talking football. Could cate less about the actual athletes themselves. And if you go back to our old FIFA debates I was calling those games fixed as well. You called me an idiot. The courts of Europe disagree with you. I even called it fixed when my home country won the Euro in 04.

This is not about who I like or don't.  It's about what I think of the "sport". I'm no more in to Brady vs Manning now as I was in HBK vs Bret Hart in the 90s. And I got just as riled up when HBK won at Wrestle mania 12.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2016, 06:42:39 AM »
Chiefs played a good game.  They had some opportunities.  That Knile Davis fumble was huge.  Up to that point the Chiefs were holding on strong, and trading blows with the champs. 

Knile Davis had been Jamal Charles back-up the last couple of years.  The Chiefs were 1-5, and Charles was injured for the season.  Out of nowhere, West and Ware emerged to become the go to running backs for the Chiefs, and were a great 1-2 punch that lead the Chiefs to 10 straight wins.  Knile Davis became just a special teams guy.

Then Ware was injured last week, so Davis finally finds himself on the field in a big game, with the weight of the team on his shoulders, and he was fighting, but ultimately the moment was too big for him.  He coughed up a fumble like he did all throughout his college career and through his first few seasons now in the pros.  I knew he was an accident waiting to happen once I saw him out there being used at key moments in the game.

Then the Chiefs had a couple opportunities for some big turnovers on defense but just couldn't come up with it.  The Pro-Bowl rookie Peters, who lead the league in interceptions nearly came up with a big one, and Tamba Hali nearly caught a gift from Brady.

Anyway, it just wasn't enough.  Edlemen, Gronk, and Brady just proved to be too much.  Hats off though to the Chiefs.  They had a great season and won a playoff game.  They traded punches with the champs, and proved they could play with the best.

I'm proud of the team.

Just watch last year's hame again and watch every game the Pats offense  struggles. When the defense disguises coverage and rotates a linebacker to blitz the Pats get shut down. So then answer why do teams not try more of it and more importantly go back to it after it worked?

My answer is because the sport is influenced by the coaches to go a certain way. Players for the most part are too stupid to get it. Like those idiots cheering on a 4th down interception not realizing they cost the tram a lot of yards. Or last night's game where Arians calls a timeout to get the hail mary defense ready and still puts a bad defense on the field.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2016, 07:52:43 AM »

Just watch last year's hame again and watch every game the Pats offense  struggles. When the defense disguises coverage and rotates a linebacker to blitz the Pats get shut down. So then answer why do teams not try more of it and more importantly go back to it after it worked?

My answer is because the sport is influenced by the coaches to go a certain way. Players for the most part are too stupid to get it. Like those idiots cheering on a 4th down interception not realizing they cost the tram a lot of yards. Or last night's game where Arians calls a timeout to get the hail mary defense ready and still puts a bad defense on the field.

I noticed one thing that Brady was doing that was pretty smart... He was coming to the line early, and the Chiefs would start moving their defense around and he would call out adjustments to correspond with whatever the Chiefs were showing.  It seemed he had a lot of time at the line, and maybe the Chiefs did not do a good enough job disguising what they were going to do.  It seemed Brady was winning the play at the line, and before the snap.   It's like that saying from the Art of War, "Win first, and then go to battle". 

Not sure what you are saying with your conspiracy theory about coaches influencing the game.  Maybe I'm just misunderstanding you and you can clarify.

I think you can't talk shit on Brady after the Chiefs game, because I thought he played pretty much mistake free.  I mean he was on top of every movement the Chiefs made, and he was able to overcome a lot of key drops by his receivers. 

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2016, 08:17:16 AM »

I noticed one thing that Brady was doing that was pretty smart... He was coming to the line early, and the Chiefs would start moving their defense around and he would call out adjustments to correspond with whatever the Chiefs were showing.  It seemed he had a lot of time at the line, and maybe the Chiefs did not do a good enough job disguising what they were going to do.  It seemed Brady was winning the play at the line, and before the snap.   It's like that saying from the Art of War, "Win first, and then go to battle". 

Not sure what you are saying with your conspiracy theory about coaches influencing the game.  Maybe I'm just misunderstanding you and you can clarify.

I think you can't talk shit on Brady after the Chiefs game, because I thought he played pretty much mistake free.  I mean he was on top of every movement the Chiefs made, and he was able to overcome a lot of key drops by his receivers. 

Coaches can call whatever play they want and players are too stupid to question it. That's my point. So when you call a whole game with out one blitz when the last game you played against them you killed them with the rotating blitz there is no player on the defensive field that is even allowed to say fuck that, we're doing this instead.

I wouldn't say mistake free either. Brady made two poor throws in clutch time that could have been disasters. Lucky breaks. The one out route that the Chiefs jumped on but dropped the INT, and the up the middle to Gronk in coverage that ended up bouncing into Edeleman's hands. Both could have easily ended in pick 6s. And when you aren't getting to the QB at all , and won't call any bltizes to help the front 4, and your #1 target is consistently getting open off of uncalled pushoffs, yeah its not hard to have a good game.

Call it a conspiracy all you want, but just like Fifa, which gets caught doing it all the time, the NFL wll be shown for the fraud that it is. Of course I shouldn't use the word fraud because they come right out and tell you its not a real competition on the back of the ticket.

And to anyone that asks why I even watch if I think its bogus; the same reason I watched wrestling in the old days. Its fun to yell at the TV sometimes. And of course for the cash. I cleared an extra 6 grande this NFL season. Paid for a trip to Greece.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2016, 01:14:30 PM »

Coaches can call whatever play they want and players are too stupid to question it. That's my point. So when you call a whole game with out one blitz when the last game you played against them you killed them with the rotating blitz there is no player on the defensive field that is even allowed to say fuck that, we're doing this instead.

I wouldn't say mistake free either. Brady made two poor throws in clutch time that could have been disasters. Lucky breaks. The one out route that the Chiefs jumped on but dropped the INT, and the up the middle to Gronk in coverage that ended up bouncing into Edeleman's hands. Both could have easily ended in pick 6s. And when you aren't getting to the QB at all , and won't call any bltizes to help the front 4, and your #1 target is consistently getting open off of uncalled pushoffs, yeah its not hard to have a good game.

Call it a conspiracy all you want, but just like Fifa, which gets caught doing it all the time, the NFL wll be shown for the fraud that it is. Of course I shouldn't use the word fraud because they come right out and tell you its not a real competition on the back of the ticket.

And to anyone that asks why I even watch if I think its bogus; the same reason I watched wrestling in the old days. Its fun to yell at the TV sometimes. And of course for the cash. I cleared an extra 6 grande this NFL season. Paid for a trip to Greece.

I'm not an expert on the rotating blitz, but it sure looked like that's what the Chiefs were doing at the beginning of the game.  The Pats seemed to be prepared for it.  Bell-li-check isn't going to let his team fall victim to the same scheme that got that blown out in the previous game.  The Chiefs were going to have to expect that Bell-li-check would counter.

what's that about the back of the ticket?  What does it say?

and I didn't take you for being such a conspiracy theorist.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2016, 01:37:46 PM »
I'm not a huge theorist. Just a skeptic. And it's not so much where there is smoke there is fire but where there is fire there is fire. Fifa gets legally caught and punished for match fixing.

With the NFL it's just smoke but the author of that book interviewed in the 80s was dead on. Dick Butkus confirmed it. It doesnt confirm the fixing still goes on but no one can read that book and not acknowledge that it had gone on to a degree.

And the back of the ticket states the ticket holder is only entitled to the enter the stadium and watch the event. Not entitled to fair competition. The NFL is also registered in the government as not a league of separate entities in competition with each other but as a single entity for the purpose of entertainment.  It's basically to cover their ass legally. It's in essence saying we don't fix games but if we go you can't sue

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2016, 02:43:34 PM »
I'm not a huge theorist. Just a skeptic. And it's not so much where there is smoke there is fire but where there is fire there is fire. Fifa gets legally caught and punished for match fixing.

With the NFL it's just smoke but the author of that book interviewed in the 80s was dead on. Dick Butkus confirmed it. It doesnt confirm the fixing still goes on but no one can read that book and not acknowledge that it had gone on to a degree.

And the back of the ticket states the ticket holder is only entitled to the enter the stadium and watch the event. Not entitled to fair competition. The NFL is also registered in the government as not a league of separate entities in competition with each other but as a single entity for the purpose of entertainment.  It's basically to cover their ass legally. It's in essence saying we don't fix games but if we go you can't sue

No.. in essence they have to do that cause some low-life fan would throw stuff at refs and possible injure them, and claim that they weren't calling the game fair. 

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: January 17, 2016, 05:25:00 PM »

No.. in essence they have to do that cause some low-life fan would throw stuff at refs and possible injure them, and claim that they weren't calling the game fair. 

Refs? Its a fact its for legal reasons. It started after the 1919 World Series fix. To avoid further lawsuits the MLB switched its entity. The other leagues followed suit. A fan sued the league after spygate and the judge rejected the claim based entire on that reasoning.

Just research that book and the fallout from it and there is no way your left thinking the league wasn't dealing with fixed games and cover ups. Its not proof that it still goes on or that its orchestrated by the leagues and owners in long term planning but its real. I get the reluctance to accept it. Most people don't want to cheer for something they feel is real and then find out its not, or even accept the possibility it might not be.

And I'm not saying its all fake and set up, I'm saying when it looks too fishy it probably is.

Sccit

« Reply #13 on: January 17, 2016, 09:39:30 PM »

fuck you, i dont hate lebron, i dislike him because he's bitchmade. has absolutely nothin 2 do with kobe, he's naturally a weaksauce, coulda been a laker and i'd be sayin the same.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: January 20, 2016, 12:46:51 PM »

i dont hate lebron, i dislike him because he's bitchmade

8)

ZALUTE