Author Topic: Addition to my Signature....  (Read 156 times)

E. J. Rizo

Addition to my Signature....
« on: April 17, 2003, 01:39:32 AM »
Lakers takin' 4 in a row.....no doubt about it for chick hearn and for Phil Jackson....making him the coach with the most championships ever in any sport!!!!

Lake show takin it all baby T'Wolves are the first victims!!!!

VVVpeep it allVVV

Kaidy

Re:Addition to my Signature....
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2003, 06:41:53 AM »
Fuck the Hollywood Fakers

LOL I'm just playing, I'm just bitter the Clippers had such a terrible season. But I'm going for the Kings in the playoffs

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2003, 11:59:32 AM »
Fuck the Hollywood Fakers

LOL I'm just playing, I'm just bitter the Clippers had such a terrible season. But I'm going for the Kings in the playoffs
LOL yeah man i like the clippers alot too...as a matter of fact i like all the LA are teams......but i was dissapointed about the clippers as well......i really want them to make the playoffs....but they will be ok if they stick together in the future but until then....

Lake show repressentin for the big LA and takin home the 4th straight!!!!!

SLaDe

« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2003, 01:58:04 PM »
Good Shit man...Lakers gonna take it this yr fo sho.

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2003, 03:02:55 PM »

how dumb are you?

rooting for the lakers and making a stupid ass comment like that are 2 different things.. im gonna laugh when all yall laker-fans get ya asses handed to ya when yall play the spurs.

wait and see mutha-fuckaz.. and shouldnt this be in Sports & Entertainment?
:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2003, 03:05:39 PM »

how dumb are you?

rooting for the lakers and making a stupid ass comment like that are 2 different things.. im gonna laugh when all yall laker-fans get ya asses handed to ya when yall play the spurs.

damn homie you coming out hard relax dogg everyone likes different things and what if he does think thats gonna happen....i know that i think the same way...Lakers wining 4 in a row....people get all mad and shit when people dont agree with what they think....chill homie we will see like you said but no reason to get angry over it.......

Quakaveli

« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2003, 03:12:11 PM »

how dumb are you?

damn homie you coming out hard relax dogg everyone likes different things and what if he does think thats gonna happen....i know that i think the same way...Lakers wining 4 in a row....people get all mad and shit when people dont agree with what they think....chill homie we will see like you said but no reason to get angry over it.......

WORD...SiniSTer...Sssshhhhhh :-X

Smooth

« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2003, 03:59:58 PM »
Yeah your sig looks iight... but yo Lakers takin 4 straight? oh helllllllls no!...
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

truemaster

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • EL Mas Chingon!!!!
« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2003, 09:03:13 PM »
Tight shit E, and way to calm that lil kid down.

"But If You Say Cali Aint Shit, You probably Visited The Valley Little Bitch!"