Poll

who wins Superbowl 50??

Broncos
3 (50%)
Panthers
3 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Voting closed: February 06, 2016, 10:03:55 PM

Author Topic: PEYTON vs the Panthers - VOTE NOW - who wins the SB????  (Read 846 times)

Hack Wilson - real

PEYTON vs the Panthers - VOTE NOW - who wins the SB????
« on: January 24, 2016, 10:03:55 PM »
Peyton has 2 weeks to rest up while Tom Shady is stuck in the pro bowl

Panthers and Broncos defenses are fucking legit.  Cam Newton is playing at an MVP level but his weapons aren't so special.  Broncos can take them away  (btw just wait til Panthers get Kelvin Benjamin back next year)

Broncos need to work on some run schemes and ways to get Demarius Thomas the ball in some YAC situations.  Peyton should be fine. 

Go Broncos

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Re: PEYTON vs the Panthers - VOTE NOW - who wins the SB????
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2016, 12:54:09 AM »

Panthers and Broncos defenses are fucking legit.  Cam Newton is playing at an MVP level but his weapons aren't so special.  Broncos can take them away  (btw just wait til Panthers get Kelvin Benjamin back next year)

Broncos need to work on some run schemes and ways to get Demarius Thomas the ball in some YAC situations.  Peyton should be fine. 

Go Broncos

lol@Tom Shady...

I'm going with the panthers.  It's possible that Denvers defense can keep them in the game, but the Panthers are the more talented team.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Remedy360

« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2016, 11:01:49 AM »

Go Broncos

I'm going with the panthers.  It's possible that Denvers defense can keep them in the game, but the Panthers are the more talented team.

Agreed, I hope that Denver wins but my money would be on the Panthers.

Sccit

« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2016, 09:51:38 PM »
according to this dude who predicted the superbowl, broncos are winnin

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/wmUdpQljwE4" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/wmUdpQljwE4</a>

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2016, 10:11:59 PM »
could only hope Peyton wins, dude deserves it after being hosed by spy camera cheating faggots robbing him in his prime in 03 and 04

now we know how the Pats won those games so easily, they had the answers to the test.  and Goodell trying to go after Brady in 2015 only confirms he felt guilty about covering shit up in 2007 by burning those tapes and not having his sport look like a joke.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2016, 07:25:53 PM »
I think Peyton plays it really safe as long as the score is within 7. I'm pretty sure he's being coached to let the defense win the game and don't force anything. So I don't expect any bad INT throws early on because I think he'll just take the sacks if its not obvious. Plus, Carolina runs a very simple defense, it's the talent not the schemes that beat you.

If Denver's D shuts down Cam and the boys it'll be a close low scoring game that could go anyone's way.

If Carolina scores early and goes up by more than two scores then it'll come down to the Peyton the hero or Peyton then liability. The world wants to see one thing; Denver down by 4 with under 2 minutes left and Peyton with the ball. This game ends on a Peyton TD and it's pandemonium. But even if it ends with a Peyton 4th down in-completion or forced INT, it's still a respectful end.

Another blow out like two years ago would be sad to see, but very possible. I didn't think going in that Arizona was capable of being blown out.

In the end I like the Panthers and the way Cam plays so I'm fine if they win, but it'll be a great end to a great football story if Peyton plays great and wins.

Sccit

« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2016, 07:34:44 PM »
I think Peyton plays it really safe as long as the score is within 7. I'm pretty sure he's being coached to let the defense win the game and don't force anything. So I don't expect any bad INT throws early on because I think he'll just take the sacks if its not obvious. Plus, Carolina runs a very simple defense, it's the talent not the schemes that beat you.

If Denver's D shuts down Cam and the boys it'll be a close low scoring game that could go anyone's way.

If Carolina scores early and goes up by more than two scores then it'll come down to the Peyton the hero or Peyton then liability. The world wants to see one thing; Denver down by 4 with under 2 minutes left and Peyton with the ball. This game ends on a Peyton TD and it's pandemonium. But even if it ends with a Peyton 4th down in-completion or forced INT, it's still a respectful end.

Another blow out like two years ago would be sad to see, but very possible. I didn't think going in that Arizona was capable of being blown out.

In the end I like the Panthers and the way Cam plays so I'm fine if they win, but it'll be a great end to a great football story if Peyton plays great and wins.

Check the vid I posted

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2016, 07:18:05 AM »

Check the vid I posted

Me and that guy should be friends. Great points about politics.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2016, 08:37:56 AM »
Don't see how the Panthers can beaten unless the fix is in.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2016, 11:37:47 AM »

I'm counting on the fix being in.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2016, 12:09:03 PM »
That's what people was saying about the Broncos pats game

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #11 on: January 31, 2016, 06:46:02 PM »
One week

Sccit

« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2016, 11:03:12 AM »
I put my money on Denver based on that conspiracy theorists prediction

Remedy360

« Reply #13 on: February 01, 2016, 12:26:17 PM »

Did you actually put money on it?

Sccit

« Reply #14 on: February 01, 2016, 04:52:42 PM »

Did you actually put money on it?

i bet +175, 24 to win 42.. i like odds like that, even tho panthers are favored...i wouldnt be surprised if they sent peyton out wit a storybook ending.