Author Topic: What a shame NWA didn't record a new song for COMPTON movie.  (Read 577 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Re: What a shame NWA didn't record a new song for COMPTON movie.
« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2016, 04:44:51 AM »
i was really expecting a new NWA song which is made for Straight Outta Compton Movie.

at least they had a reason to record a song together. i mean there won't be another straight outta compton movie. you did it already.

even in the they told us in the movie eazy-e and dre were planning a reunion. at the end of the movie, they could show us that reunion.

it's another shame compton a soundtrack by dr. dre album is really under expectations.

im really dissapointed.

Damn.. I don't know what is wrong with some of ya'll.  You all are being greedy.  Sure, it would've been nice if Dre could've thrown Ren on one of those cuts, he at least had Eazy's vocals on Compton with "Eazy E CPT O.G./from the other side" at least his presence is there.  Apparantly Dre doesn't think much of Ren or something, because even on 2001 he gave him just a short speaking role, and to add insult to injury they dissed him on "What's The Difference".

Bottom Line though... This has been a HUGE year for Dre.  We got more from Dre than we ever could of expected.  Another classic album out of nowhere, a radio station, the movie... If you all can't appreciate what Dre has blessed hip-hop with this year then maybe you deserve more acts like Gucci Mane, Tigga, Titty Boy or whoever the so-called hot artists are of the day.

Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)