Author Topic: Armageddon is comin..DJ Quik (that with no "C")+KENDRICK LAMAR+Bo Roc..IN STUDIO  (Read 454 times)

Mr. Theo

Hit Bo Roc INSTAGRAM...

I dont gonna post anything..just hit Bo IG..

Byeeee!

After hit the studio with Quik..he got a new name Kendriq Lamar...with no c . HAHAHAHAH
« Last Edit: February 12, 2016, 05:20:05 PM by Mr. Theo »

KASHIF N' QUIK   MY FAVORITES MUSICIANS ALL TIME #RIPKASHIF

GangstaBoogy

That's s crazy ass lineup that could work out great together. What's his IG?
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Chef_YRD

I've been waiting for too long 🙏🏼 ever since tha interview where Kendrick talked quik up...hopefully this results in a collab and not just engineer work and hopefully it drops SOON or atleast a snippet
"Colder than dolemite 3 o'clock on a North Pole night In a suit made outta hoe hair woven tight rolling Pluto rocks turned to dice"

"I'm like a dream forgotten by van gough you allergic to handsoap,plus you dome dudes by the van load,wouldn't give you a jacket at lambeau"

dnjp4life

I remember when Kendrick stated that he was gonna work with DJ Quik for his next album (this was before 'To Pimp A Butterfly' dropped).  Got me all excited for some tracks from the two of them that never materialised.
Anyway, here's hoping that we get to hear what these three are working on.

Smoke

what's the bo roc instagram address? I can't find it

abusive

what's the bo roc instagram address? I can't find it
That's what I wanted to know but I guess he don't have to post it.
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

Chef_YRD

Bruh go to IG....type in bo roc his name is boroc_lbc
"Colder than dolemite 3 o'clock on a North Pole night In a suit made outta hoe hair woven tight rolling Pluto rocks turned to dice"

"I'm like a dream forgotten by van gough you allergic to handsoap,plus you dome dudes by the van load,wouldn't give you a jacket at lambeau"