Author Topic: Rondo is averaging 12 assists per game with scrubs...more than he did w 3 HOFers  (Read 636 times)

Hack Wilson - real

remember the whole "WELL, UMMM HE ONLY HAS GOOD STATZ CUZ OF PLAYING WITH 3 HALL OF FAMERS" bullshit weak ass homos used to try to pull?

:D  Dude is killing it with the dysfunctional Kings and is working his way to a better role in 2016-2017

Sccit

how them kings doin?

Remedy360

how them kings doin?

Shoulda let 'em move to Seattle. Stern's dumbass seeked out Randive to keep the team there and the guy has no idea what he's doing. Still no new stadium to speak of either.

Sccit

how them kings doin?

Shoulda let 'em move to Seattle. Stern's dumbass seeked out Randive to keep the team there and the guy has no idea what he's doing. Still no new stadium to speak of either.

I feel for u bro .. Still can't imagine what it's like havin rookie Durant and then watchin him vanish to another city. Must be an everlasting grudge.

Hack Wilson - real

how them kings doin?

for real

Sac Town doesn't deserve a team now....their scumbag mayor (a former favorite player of mine growing up) is the only reason they still had one so long

and it's not Rondo's fault the Kings suck, George Karl is an awful coach  (Jeff Fisher of the NBA) and doesn't even make players go to practice, it's optional.

Sccit

how them kings doin?

for real

Sac Town doesn't deserve a team now....their scumbag mayor (a former favorite player of mine growing up) is the only reason they still had one so long

and it's not Rondo's fault the Kings suck, George Karl is an awful coach  (Jeff Fisher of the NBA) and doesn't even make players go to practice, it's optional.

George Karl is an excellent coach .. Seattle knows a thing or two about that

Remedy360

how them kings doin?

for real

Yep, KJ was most def one of the main reasons Stern tried so hard to keep the team there.

Remedy360

how them kings doin?

I feel for u bro .. Still can't imagine what it's like havin rookie Durant and then watchin him vanish to another city. Must be an everlasting grudge.

Yup, more numb to it now than a few years ago but always an open wound. Just thought we would have another team by now, but I've pretty much given up on it. It'll inevitably happen someday, but god knows when.

Sccit

how them kings doin?

Yup, more numb to it now than a few years ago but always an open wound. Just thought we would have another team by now, but I've pretty much given up on it. It'll inevitably happen someday, but god knows when.

We took 20 years to get a football team .. And that's for the most popular city in the country. I was kinda happy that kings stayed in sac tho, because of the NorCal vs SoCal aspect.

Remedy360

how them kings doin?

We took 20 years to get a football team .. And that's for the most popular city in the country. I was kinda happy that kings stayed in sac tho, because of the NorCal vs SoCal aspect.

Yeah, but the relocations happened under much different circumstances. Of course the NFL should be in LA, but that's comparing apples to oranges. Anyone who paid attention to it (or just reads up on it) knows how badly Seattle fans got screwed. Not to mention, there was significant effort to bring the NBA back that started just three years after the team left and the vast majority of pundits thought that the Kings were headed to Seattle, and knew that it would be a much better situation for the team.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Rondo's advanced stats are awful.

Some dumbass will sign him to a max deal just looking at his stats.