Author Topic: Game and Lloyd Banks cool now  (Read 941 times)

Blood$

Game and Lloyd Banks cool now
« on: February 17, 2016, 05:13:24 PM »
There's a picture of them going around, I'd post it but I'm on my phone

Unit reunion coming soon  8)
« Last Edit: February 17, 2016, 05:17:37 PM by Blood$ »

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
Re: Game and Lloyd Banks cool now
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2016, 06:06:33 PM »

Blood$

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2016, 06:23:46 PM »
50 Cent is either about to ride the wave and snag the potential money they could all see or be petty and give Banks the boot  ;D

CORREA

« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2016, 06:31:50 PM »
lmao not even game can bring this guy back Lloyd Banks just needs to stay out of the states where he doesn't matter with the rest of the nobodys living the past in some other country

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2016, 08:19:48 PM »
He should play nice, considering Banks was supposed to be the lyricist, he really took a beating during that G-Unot era.

50 about to go nuts and Banks about to claim it was a misunderstanding lol
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Remedy360

« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2016, 10:37:23 PM »
He should play nice, considering Banks was supposed to be the lyricist, he really took a beating during that G-Unot era.

Do you think that still matters? That beef has been irrelevant since 2006. Yeah 300 Bars was awesome but it got really old when Game kept putting out mixtapes like an obsessed ex-girlfriend.

CORREA

« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2016, 10:51:57 PM »

Do you think that still matters? That beef has been irrelevant since 2006. Yeah 300 Bars was awesome but it got really old when Game kept putting out mixtapes like an obsessed ex-girlfriend.

people here still think the east/west beef still going on and dr is is still on top ;D
2006 was a long time ago nobody knows banks

doggfather

« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2016, 01:10:03 AM »
and now they hatin 50 together?!
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Jimmy H.

« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2016, 02:40:30 PM »
50 ain't working with Game.  He holds on to beefs forever.

me1

« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2016, 02:58:59 PM »
Game's IG post that came later was about the smartest and most mature thing dude has ever put out there. Taking the high road in a big way
« Last Edit: February 18, 2016, 03:01:44 PM by manny1 »

FUCK-YOU-BItch

« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2016, 03:18:39 PM »
I posted this earlier, who ever deleted my topic can eat a fat dick pussyass. 8)

Remedy360

« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2016, 05:08:38 PM »
I posted this earlier, who ever deleted my topic can eat a fat dick pussyass. 8)

Blood$ posted this yesterday bud.

Jimmy H.

« Reply #12 on: February 18, 2016, 05:37:12 PM »
Game's IG post that came later was about the smartest and most mature thing dude has ever put out there. Taking the high road in a big way
Agreed but it almost feels like too little, too late.  He's bounced back from peace to shit-talking so much that you can almost wait for the next diss to come out.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #13 on: February 18, 2016, 08:34:54 PM »
I think you all wildly underestimate how much 50 Cent has & how I doubt he really cares lol.

If 50 wants bread through music, he'd wise up & know how most rap fans (no matter how hard you tried to say no) would be hyped to hear a 50/Game track again & jump on board.

But if not, because his hundreds of millions are cool with him, he'll just make a view internet views shitting on Banks lol.

Chef_YRD

« Reply #14 on: February 19, 2016, 03:17:23 AM »

people here still think the east/west beef still going on and dr is is still on top ;D
2006 was a long time ago nobody knows banks

You know what's mad crazy to me,maybe cuz I'm knew here,the fact you're a troll on a website as painfully specific as a westcoast rap forum I can never wrap my mind around that...
"Colder than dolemite 3 o'clock on a North Pole night In a suit made outta hoe hair woven tight rolling Pluto rocks turned to dice"

"I'm like a dream forgotten by van gough you allergic to handsoap,plus you dome dudes by the van load,wouldn't give you a jacket at lambeau"