Author Topic: Layzie Bone Denies Eazy-E Was Ever Harmed by Suge Knight.(Blood Cuz?)  (Read 621 times)

abusive

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/k7XNaCKaw98" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/k7XNaCKaw98</a>
Layzie Bone and Rocky Rock of Mo Thugs Music recently sat down with DJ Vlad, and naturally Layzie had a lot to share about the late, great Eazy-E. At one point during the clip Layzie Bone admits to shedding a tear during Eazy's death scene in Straight Outta Compton, however he did notice a few discrepancies in the biopic.

"You know how tall E was?," he asked DJ Vlad when asked about the rumored altercation between Eazy-E and Suge Knight. "About 5'2 or some s**t like that. That n**a was really built like a tank, hard to hit, he was low to the ground and look how big that n***a Suge was." Like other members of Bone Thugs-N-Harmony, Layzie Bone doesn't believe the scene played out as such in real life, especially since "E wasn't quiet like that." "I believe the little signing part because I think we would've knew if E got beat up," he added.

Watch and listen as Layzie Bone comments on the infamous contract dispute with Ruthless Records ("I don't think nobody had a perfect deal coming in the gate) and how fans of the group are still moved by "Crossroads" nearly 20 years later.
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

GangstaBoogy

Re: Layzie Bone Denies Eazy-E Was Ever Harmed by Suge Knight.(Blood Cuz?)
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2016, 11:15:08 AM »
If Vlad got the chance to interview President Obama, first question would be "I talked to Big Hutch / DOC / Arabian Prince / BG Knoccout / Layzie Bone...they say they don't believe Suge touched Eazy...do you believe the movie was accurate"?
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

abusive

« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2016, 12:43:11 PM »
I'm glad Vlad asked this again. I for one thought that Eazy had been beaten up and kidnapped. In part due to a past Doug Young interview.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2016, 01:42:33 PM »
Dre's episode of VH1 Behind the Music pretty much gave us the true version of things. Suge and his boys THREATENED Eazy with metal pipes and guns (didn't actually touch him tho). And at the time of Eazy's death - him and Dre didn't get a chance to make peace.

The movie rewrote history because...well Dre probably wouldn't have got behind the project if not.

Okka

« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2016, 01:45:18 PM »
If Vlad got the chance to interview President Obama, first question would be "I talked to Big Hutch / DOC / Arabian Prince / BG Knoccout / Layzie Bone...they say they don't believe Suge touched Eazy...do you believe the movie was accurate"?

Vlad is always askin' about shit that we've been talkin' about here for years. I wonder if he lurks the forums.

Blood$

« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2016, 02:30:59 PM »

Vlad is always askin' about shit that we've been talkin' about here for years. I wonder if he lurks the forums.

he either does or definitely has

jmix

« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2016, 05:38:16 PM »
vlads bit some of my interviews :/ no hate.. so of course he does

Jimmy H.

« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2016, 05:39:20 PM »
  "Do you think Ice Cube was actually a gangsta?".

abusive

« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2016, 09:49:00 AM »
Eazy-E, N.W.A & Death Row Promoter Talking About: Eazy-E Got Beat Up By Death Row People
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/bmBLBh6kpTM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/bmBLBh6kpTM</a>
Doug Young, Infamous promoter for Eazy-E, NWA & Death Row Records. He will share amazing stories with us.
=================================================
Yeah, Vlad definitely checks this out, he might be a member. I aint mad at him but he should reach out to JMix though and do some business with him. I would love for Vlad to start investigating 2pac and start factoring related questions into his interviews. He's already dispelled the Eazy-E getting beat up myth. If he starts asking the right questions who knows what will come out.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2016, 10:05:02 AM »

Lol of course they'll be followed by "is it better to be like Slim Jesus and admit it's just music".

Eazy-E, N.W.A & Death Row Promoter Talking About: Eazy-E Got Beat Up By Death Row People
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/bmBLBh6kpTM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/bmBLBh6kpTM</a>
Doug Young, Infamous promoter for Eazy-E, NWA & Death Row Records. He will share amazing stories with us.
Yeah, Vlad definitely checks this out, he might be a member. I aint mad at him but he should reach out to JMix though and do some business with him. I would love for Vlad to start investigating 2pac and start factoring related questions into his interviews. He's already dispelled the Eazy-E getting beat up myth. If he starts asking the right questions who knows what will come out.

He says "after that I heard they whooped his ass". So still not 1 eye witness who can say they know for a fact they put hands on E.

abusive

« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2016, 07:19:09 PM »

Lol of course they'll be followed by "is it better to be like Slim Jesus and admit it's just music".

He says "after that I heard they whooped his ass". So still not 1 eye witness who can say they know for a fact they put hands on E.
I'm not disputing what you're saying. The reason I posted it was to show that it's not only the movie that makes the claim of Eazy being beat up. So Vlad and others deserve props for trying to get the truth out. This can only be done by asking the same question to various parties and then weighing the answers. You and a few others always harp on interviewers asking the same questions repeatedly but it needs to be done in order to get to the truth of the matter.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2016, 08:47:51 PM »
Dre's episode of VH1 Behind the Music pretty much gave us the true version of things. Suge and his boys THREATENED Eazy with metal pipes and guns (didn't actually touch him tho). And at the time of Eazy's death - him and Dre didn't get a chance to make peace.

The movie rewrote history because...well Dre probably wouldn't have got behind the project if not.

Dre himself has confirmed the phone call with Eazy.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #12 on: February 19, 2016, 10:46:45 PM »

I'm not disputing what you're saying. The reason I posted it was to show that it's not only the movie that makes the claim of Eazy being beat up. So Vlad and others deserve props for trying to get the truth out. This can only be done by asking the same question to various parties and then weighing the answers. You and a few others always harp on interviewers asking the same questions repeatedly but it needs to be done in order to get to the truth of the matter.

It's just jokes bruh. I enjoy most of these interviews. I mean him reaching out to Yella, DOC, BG KnoccOut...he's done his homework and went to the right guys. Those 3 have the best info in their interviews.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #13 on: February 19, 2016, 10:59:18 PM »

Dre himself has confirmed the phone call with Eazy.

*sigh

Fast forward to 31:20

I really wish these rappers would stop lying. In this day and age anything can be found.