Author Topic: Funkadelic Ft. Kendrick Lamar & Ice Cube - Ain't That Funkin’ Remix (Video)  (Read 898 times)

midwestryder

of course this wouldnt be nothing without kendrick

With a recycled verse ??? Hmmmm...as a fan of MUSIC not just what's "relevant"  I slapped the original like crazy

it could of been a mumbling verse and still would've been better then what ice cube or anyone could have done
whos still waiting for that im the south part 2 album lol

It's all preference but I think cube did his thing and he stayed on the subject matter of the song...and as a fan of music I always prefer the OG version that artist actually wrote for the beat he's using... know what's a trip tho ? If this was ice cubes heyday you'd probably be all over him too cuz he was "relevant" or not old I guess? It's funny how outside of rap music artists can make music until they're 70 and it adds to their legend but in rap after you hit like 38 you have to hit the showers and call it quits...mainly cuz no matter how "deep" or "real" it is rap music has a teenager/young adult demographic in the mainstream...in the underground tho anyone can spit regardless of age immature dudes only rock with what's poppin tho...me personally I like it all but I'm not a sheep

hip hop is a young persons game no one wants to see a 40 year old rap
it is fact hip hop is not young persons game and it has not been for a while.  hip hop grew up just like its legends .   that bullcrap hip hop is young persons game is excuse for new school to put down legends and old school so they can feel like their right . when it is fact it is bullcrap excuse and not true at all