Author Topic: People Vs OJ: "...give me the scoop about the fake ass troops"  (Read 314 times)

me1

People Vs OJ: "...give me the scoop about the fake ass troops"
« on: February 24, 2016, 08:56:42 AM »
Not thread worthy to most but ATL getting love is to me...

At the end of the most recent episode the show cuts to Black Superman as Cochran walks into court after having been made lead attorney
« Last Edit: February 24, 2016, 08:58:44 AM by manny1 »

CHUCK KNOXXX

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK LOVE & FUCK THE WORLD
Re: People Vs OJ: "...give me the scoop about the fake ass troops"
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2016, 09:36:59 AM »
yeah i saw that last night,  i hope hutch got a nice publishing check from that. even my old lady knew the song and was tripping when they started playing it
http://www.facebook.com/AllAngles818 
CLICK ALBUM COVERS TO DOWNLOAD

me1

« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2016, 06:37:52 AM »
yeah i saw that last night,  i hope hutch got a nice publishing check from that. even my old lady knew the song and was tripping when they started playing it

that's a great woman, right there

$Eg2$

« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2016, 05:52:20 PM »
 8)

smile4menow

• 'G'
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2016, 06:05:15 PM »
yeah i saw that last night,  i hope hutch got a nice publishing check from that. even my old lady knew the song and was tripping when they started playing it

that's a great woman, right there

Agreed lol
Does anyone remember watching the bronco chase live? I was at the homies place , I think in 11th grade. Watching something on tv when the news cut in... We were all like what the hell is going on? That trial was something to behold lol it was a real life soap opera playing out on live tv. I still have no idea how he was fond not guilty, they had him dead to rights and Marsha dropped the ball!
« Last Edit: February 25, 2016, 06:07:05 PM by smile4menow »

FernandoWCR

« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2016, 07:50:15 AM »