Author Topic: 2nd Nature... death  (Read 348 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
2nd Nature... death
« on: April 19, 2003, 01:09:53 PM »
Fake killaz try so they try to start flowing, got DayGo with you well your nutt holding/
Think you got control but who's really controlling, where's Rippa at? with me rolling/
Against a vet you should never speak, I cameback to leave dead bodies in shits creek/
Head down as the boat you pattle sinks, you with the worms and the rest of the weak/
Like winter, your skillz shit ain't got no heat, like How High you got "2 Inches" under the sheats/
Grip the shit and cover with two fingers, beat it, then cry 'cause it don't linger/

(hold up dogg, fuck a warm up, just kill this little pussy)

There isn't a Rim you can get Above if you was Birdie, Like 2Pac Pain I give well you steal like Master P, heard me/
I'm a king like Royce that's going for win 30, like Nelly you sing your noice hoing to be my kin who worthy/
Dogg fuck off, Elite I am and Elite you'll never be, I never take a lose, a i beat bitched like you everyday see/
Ya' I retired, but I'm needed by the W-C-C, 'caused I'm still admired and you can't handle it like a big dick in virgin pussy/

Muthaphukka, I ain't wasting shit on you... 'cause you just a little bitch.

TheSheriff

Re:2nd Nature... death
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2003, 02:43:36 PM »
MURDAH

|JEM|ILL|

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • ...Compare to me, PLEASE...
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2003, 07:11:38 PM »
Fake killaz try so they try to start flowing, got DayGo with you well your nutt holding/
Think you got control but who's really controlling, where's Rippa at? with me rolling/
Against a vet you should never speak, I cameback to leave dead bodies in shits creek/
Head down as the boat you pattle sinks, you with the worms and the rest of the weak/
Like winter, your skillz shit ain't got no heat, like How High you got "2 Inches" under the sheats/
Grip the shit and cover with two fingers, beat it, then cry 'cause it don't linger/

There isn't a Rim you can get Above if you was Birdie, Like 2Pac Pain I give well you steal like Master P, heard me/
I'm a king like Royce that's going for win 30, like Nelly you sing your noice hoing to be my kin who worthy/
Dogg fuck off, Elite I am and Elite you'll never be, I never take a lose, a i beat bitched like you everyday see/
Ya' I retired, but I'm needed by the W-C-C, 'caused I'm still admired and you can't handle it like a big dick in virgin pussy/

Muthaphukka, I ain't wasting shit on you... 'cause you just a little bitch.

Owen got a dick in his mouth...THIS WAS WAK...quit rhymin M...your weak as fuck...
record[/font]
18-2
[/size][/font]

[/color]

TheSheriff

« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2003, 07:32:13 PM »
Owen got a dick in his mouth...THIS WAS WAK...quit rhymin M...your weak as fuck...

Didn't you leave? Oh yeah, you're one of those fake bitches who pretends they leave so they get attention.

Attention whore.

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2003, 07:59:03 PM »
MURDAH

Why do u jock M-Dogg so much? I aint tryna diss u, just wonderin. Is it cus no one else does? Or wha? Jus found it kinda funny. I think u even voted for him in our battle...u were the ONLY one. And at tha same time, out of everyone i knew who looked at the battle...and didnt vote, NO one said i lost, except you. If u wanna dickride sumbody Owen, thats fine...but you should step up and just admit it dogg.

TheSheriff

« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2003, 09:30:06 PM »
Why do u jock M-Dogg so much? I aint tryna diss u, just wonderin. Is it cus no one else does? Or wha? Jus found it kinda funny. I think u even voted for him in our battle...u were the ONLY one. And at tha same time, out of everyone i knew who looked at the battle...and didnt vote, NO one said i lost, except you. If u wanna dickride sumbody Owen, thats fine...but you should step up and just admit it dogg.

Yes, evidently I dickride because I look at things differently from most people. ::) Don't you hear the music, as it plays across our minds? The music of chaos? I hear it, and I love it.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2003, 09:41:13 PM »
Yes, evidently I dickride because I look at things differently from most people

if i thought that was it, i wouldnt've called u a dickrider.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2003, 12:57:14 AM »
And 2nd Nature dropped a classic... bitch please. I'll go to your home, throw a real rhyme, and murda you. You know it, I know it. I've beaten people in there home boards before as a newbie, ain't no thang to me. So dogg, lets go. this as I said wasn't shit, 'cause you shit was weak, alittle warm up. And I don't know why you try to diss, I even invited you to the Elite, 'cause I figure someday you might be good, and I didn't want to over look you. But whatever home, you never knew me or you don't know me. So whatever you want to do, it's fine. If DayGo thinks I feel off, that's cool, over look the Cloud 9/Elit thing, and see how he thinks of me. That's what I ask. But dogg, Lets do it. Fuck 2nd Nature and his trying to be ass.

Inspectah

« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2003, 04:00:12 AM »
Wowowowowo i've bin away for to long, who is 2nd Nature?
lol anyways im in ELITE and i say this:

Friendly as it seems i'll accept the most hated into the clique//
Even if i dont choose the members, gotta make sure they dont suck dick//
People often get banned, for dickriding, and being mischief makers//
Some of them think they own this turf, they frauds and brilliant fakers//
Time to realise that shits gone down, and i've missed the action//
But no matter the beef, im always hear looking out for the ELITE faction//

^^ Jus' a lil suttin suttin.. anyways i aint getting involved, just missed so much, and wanna know whats crackin'

Peace!

|JEM|ILL|

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2003, 12:29:11 PM »
Everyone realy knows my diss was 5 times better then this...And you too fake to drop a real rhyme...Bitch...Yall disgrace hiphop always dick ridin an' shit...real rhyme...bitch please, you can't flow, nor execute a punchline, and you contimplate actually really beatin me...

I only was bein cocky cuz these muthafuckas made it so damn evident they dickride...speacially Owen...I DON'T CARE if you like me or not, just respect niggas as lyricists, and give them props for if they ill...

DAYUM yall act like lil bitches...
record[/font]
18-2
[/size][/font]

[/color]

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2003, 12:43:39 PM »
Everyone realy knows my diss was 5 times better then this...And you too fake to drop a real rhyme.

Alright, lets see yours

M-Dogg...blah...
Never thought Id find a Dogg, more pussy than Halle Berry...
(decent line, pussy lines though are not that hard, and no real play with it)
Sayin he retired and shit, more like "AHHH HE SCARED ME
(WTF, you ain't knowing shit about me, why I retired, or why I'm back, leave it at that)
This bitch is a dickrider...it makes sence that i beat you
(when you beat me?)
Im a tailor with bullets, I'll make your shirt see through
(Ok line, witty)
I'll introduced to M a 'shocking death' like 'floods in power plants'
(Ok line, nothing great)
You winning is 'Rupaul's pregnancy' u pray but still 'no chance'
(Ok, Rupaul line, even I stay away from them 'cause they are too common)
Test ya luck ya teeth get 'bucked' scientz leaves no change
(WTF, makes no sence)
Count ya 'winds'(wins), i got enough to leave California wit 'hurricanes'
(Ok line again, not a punch, but a boost, I like that)

SWITCHIN STYLEZ...

If you was ever ill, the situation had-to-be-medical
(lol... nice)
the only time you touched pussy, was while in ya daddy's-genitals
(played)
if you were walkin my streetz, you'd get stalked-and-stabbed-quick
(really... really played, like 1987 played)
i can tell you been lickin a manz ass, cuz you talkin-mad-shit
(that's cool right there though, like my shit to ToNe in the title match, punch of the month too I might add, yours was alright too)
everytime the fags r here this bitch shows his anus
(Just over done, come now dogg)
like kiddie games seen as hard, isn't M overrated??
(follow a over done line with a weak line)
choke n slit ya stomach leaven it open an scraped
(Ok, gangsta rap is back, played)
got u shittin pins when i tap ya soul wit grenades!
(Ok, pretty decent, coming back to skillz)
Doggs a badass? he'll be dropped in shook next
(Ok, your talking, not rapping)
cuz i got u spittin' in circles, like comic book text!
(lol, I like that, witty, nice way to end)

Average diss, not special. No rhyme structure, not something I care about either, but it's so important to others that it should be thought of. No Muitis. Maybe to you it was great, but if I copy and paste an old rhyme, it would kill this shit. Even the one I spit had rhyme structure, and shit. Nice try. Please try again later.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2003, 12:51:48 PM by M Dogg »

|JEM|ILL|

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2003, 01:01:13 PM »
No flow..weak...dont make sence neither
Im not with rippa...so this line has no revelavence nor flow...
...sits creek?...didn't make sence
Flow just left, worms and the rest of the weak?
...um...similie...but weak...
I get it...no flow and weak...

...oy...that was weaker then hell...
No flow...filler...
Who said I wanted to be Elite?..lst part dont make sence
last part was aight...

Overall: No flow...No Wordplay...No Ill Punches...Nonsence Jumbled with cussin...Weak...

Atleast mine made sence, was done within 10 mins, had wordplay, flow, multies...thus showing it was better then your's...Also I know this wan't my best..Everyone knows that...It was the first rhyme I had written in almost a month...So get overyour self...If I copied and pasted my old shit...I'd rip my own verse too...so what?...go on now and diss me again with somethin that makes sence...maybe i'll answer it...other wise...PRACTICE,PRACTICE,PRACTCE
record[/font]
18-2
[/size][/font]

[/color]

TheSheriff

« Reply #12 on: April 20, 2003, 01:01:44 PM »
Daygo, how blind are you? I have no reason to dickride M Dogg, none whatsoever. Just because you can't appeciate my point of view, doesn't make me a dickrider. Get the fuck off my nuts, you're just mad I voted against you-you wouldn't care otherwise.

And Jemuel, nigga please, I don't know you, so I don't like or dislike you-and I don't appreciate your lyrical talents anymore because you fell off within the space of five keystyles or so.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: April 20, 2003, 01:07:12 PM »
dogg, it's my first verse since retirement, it's also done in little time, and since your shit was weak, I ain't putting my best unless it gets me a win in a battle.  ::)  I hate weak muthaphukkaz trying to make a name from them selves. And you did roll with Rippa, his little two man crew. him but fucking you.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #14 on: April 20, 2003, 01:08:42 PM »
Daygo, how blind are you? I have no reason to dickride M Dogg, none whatsoever. Just because you can't appeciate my point of view, doesn't make me a dickrider. Get the fuck off my nuts, you're just mad I voted against you-you wouldn't care otherwise.

And Jemuel, nigga please, I don't know you, so I don't like or dislike you-and I don't appreciate your lyrical talents anymore because you fell off within the space of five keystyles or so.

ive keystyled enough to know a D/R when i see one. i aint "mad" about u voting against me. If there was ANY legitimate reason, based on ANY aspects of keystyle...to say i lost that battle tho, then id accept someone voting against me. When i battled Pr1mo, i accepted that either me..or him could win that, givin the verses that were spit. but when the whole world votes one way, and basically doesnt even feel its close....then, you come along. I think its more then just, "point of view". but oh well, fukit. That shit does make WCC look bad tho. No matter who itz against...