Author Topic: NIK didnt u just say goodbye like a couple days ago  (Read 444 times)

Doggystylin

NIK didnt u just say goodbye like a couple days ago
« on: April 19, 2003, 02:04:59 PM »
and now your back, did you expect people to take you seriously? this is why we dont, like i said "see you tomorrow"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re:NIK didnt u just say goodbye like a couple days ago
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2003, 04:13:13 PM »
Actually the reason I said goodbye was because my page was loading everytime I went back, and I'm running on 56K, so it takes me 8 years to make one post. Basically, I just said "fuck it, it's not worth it"...Last night, I was at my cousins house and it wasn't loading when I went back, so I thought maybe there was an option you could change to make it not load everytime, so I came back to ask Seer...Come to see, there was nothing I could change (that I know of)...So I'm still gunna post here and there, but no where near as much as I used too...

PS, I was gone for 5 days, so get out of here with that see you tommorow BS...LoL

Quakaveli

« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2003, 04:23:32 PM »
Sccit, Sccit, Sccit....*shakes ehad*  :D

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2003, 04:27:36 PM »

What's an ehad? Is that like a part on your body which only Hindus have? I wish I was Hindu!!! I wanna shake my ehad!!

TheSheriff

« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2003, 04:33:32 PM »
What's an ehad? Is that like a part on your body which only Hindus have? I wish I was Hindu!!! I wanna shake my ehad!!

Sccit made this post because Hindu is such a great insult. ::)

Quakaveli

« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2003, 05:19:49 PM »

I meant head smartass

PimpinIzEazy

« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2003, 05:58:45 PM »
Sccit....i think ehad is the extra finger hindus have because judging from his typos that seems to be the only explanation....

TheSheriff

« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2003, 06:02:27 PM »
Sccit....i think ehad is the extra finger hindus have because judging from his typos that seems to be the only explanation....

Is this Pillow?

PimpinIzEazy

« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2003, 06:06:58 PM »
No this is not pillow. Ok queer?

Quakaveli

« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2003, 06:08:32 PM »

Is this Pillow?

No its some faggot named Jamal "that Sccit knows"...hes from Roccys school and already has an obsession for me.... hes prolly mad that I havent called him a FAGhan yet...fuckin Faghan number 2  :D

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2003, 06:19:19 PM »

LMFAO!!!

TheSheriff

« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2003, 06:24:13 PM »
No this is not pillow. Ok queer?

Evidently, stalkers have to resort to insults because they can't leave a question alone. It was an honest question, yet he reacted badly; I guess even he doesn't wanna be known as a Pillow.

PimpinIzEazy

« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2003, 06:49:15 PM »
Yes stalkers do resort to insults; no i dont wanna be known as pillow. WOW YOU'RE 2 FOR 2. Very smart I must say. Owen, or may I call you Einstein from now on your highness?

TheSheriff

« Reply #13 on: April 19, 2003, 06:52:43 PM »
Yes stalkers do resort to insults; no i dont wanna be known as pillow. WOW YOU'RE 2 FOR 2. Very smart I must say. Owen, or may I call you Einstein from now on your highness?

Thanks for admitting you're a stalker.

PimpinIzEazy

« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2003, 06:55:55 PM »
You're welcome your queerness. If the only way you shut up is when someone agrees with you then OK that's what i'll do.....