Author Topic: Now Danny Boy also alluding to Michelle' breaking up Death Row... Dre/Suge  (Read 277 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th

Around the 6:00 minute mark

So the story has really surfaced now after all these years.  Vlad wasn't really smart enough to pick up on it but Danny Boy alluded it and even tried to come back to it but Vlad just went on.

Danny Boy alludes to what Daz was speaking on in another info.  Remember Daz said "Ask Michelle'"... when he was posed the question about the collapse of Death Row and Dre/Suge.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

GangstaBoogy

Could be true. When exactly did Michel'le start fuckin with Suge? My guess is there was already bad business causing friction between Dre and Suge but Michel'le was just the straw that broke the cammal's back.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

DeeezNuuuts83

My guess is that she started getting a little too close to Suge in mid/late 1996.  She said she was seeing Suge for conjugal visits while he was in prison.  Plus her video for Hang Tyme had that Suge lookalike, and that was in 1998, so you figure by then, there was already something going on, otherwise Suge wouldn't have green lighted her album to come out and ultimately be a flop.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Of course it wasn't the only reason.. but it does now seem that she was sort of the hidden factor all these years that was never reported.  I think we can now conclude that a short time after All Eyes On Me came out in early 96', Suge and Michelle were fuckin around, and possibly even Pac and Michelle'.  Maybe Michelle' was doing it to get back at Dre because Dre had started seeing Kim.  So like Danny Boy says in the interview, Dre was like.... "fucc it, ya'll can have my money and my bitch, I don't need none of ya'll, I can build something bigger and better than all this on my own"
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)