Author Topic: Your Top 10 East Coast Rappers?  (Read 1086 times)

CORREA

Re: Your Top 10 East Coast Rappers?
« Reply #30 on: March 25, 2016, 01:33:02 PM »
Virginia is east coast, as its on the coast ..
no shit Sherlock

are u seriously mentally challenged? no, im serious now. u gotta have some kind of a mental disability to be actin like this, shit aint even funny no more......dude was questionin whether virginia was midwest or east coast, i was answerin his question. the fuck u mean "no shit sherlock"? learn to use proper phrases in the right situations or u guna come off as remedial lil homie.

people like you on here ask the most stupidest shit on here have none of you ever heard of google ?

Sccit

« Reply #31 on: March 25, 2016, 03:11:15 PM »
no shit Sherlock

are u seriously mentally challenged? no, im serious now. u gotta have some kind of a mental disability to be actin like this, shit aint even funny no more......dude was questionin whether virginia was midwest or east coast, i was answerin his question. the fuck u mean "no shit sherlock"? learn to use proper phrases in the right situations or u guna come off as remedial lil homie.

people like you on here ask the most stupidest shit on here have none of you ever heard of google ?

WASNT MY QUESTION

"PEOPLE LIKE U ON HERE ASK THE MOST STUPIDEST SHIT ON HERE"

LMFAO, REMEDIAL OR EURO? BE REAL BRO

CORREA

« Reply #32 on: March 25, 2016, 03:26:17 PM »
no shit Sherlock

WASNT MY QUESTION

and then in all caps like it means anything u are the most retarded mod i ever came across on a forum
ur always lost and never know shit  ;)

Sccit

« Reply #33 on: March 25, 2016, 07:03:44 PM »
no shit Sherlock

WASNT MY QUESTION

and then in all caps like it means anything u are the most retarded mod i ever came across on a forum
ur always lost and never know shit  ;)

your opinion is irrelevent :D