Author Topic: This might explain why the Lakers have been getting blown out the last week  (Read 990 times)

Enigma

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=r47fI-eK3CM

This is some of the biggest snitch shit I've ever seen. D'Angelo is gonna have a hard time having any stars wanting to play with him now SMH

Hack Wilson - real

Lakers are such a joke

Sccit

Lol u late ..

Def some sketch tho

Apparently, he was hacked .. Why he filmin in the first place is the question, but they say he didn't post it.

Still our future NBA superstar tho :laugh:

Enigma

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
How convenient that dude's never been hacked before and this time around he was hacked. Not sure I buy the hack excuses anymore, but hack or not this is FOUL.

I don't even wanna use dude in 2K anymore. Lakers have some decisions to make...

Hack Wilson - real

the word superstar is thrown around alot here

Sccit

How convenient that dude's never been hacked before and this time around he was hacked. Not sure I buy the hack excuses anymore, but hack or not this is FOUL.

I don't even wanna use dude in 2K anymore. Lakers have some decisions to make...

lol if he can bring us closer to contention then idgaf really .. I don't condone the bitchassness, but I can give a shit less bout swaggy n iggy

Hack Wilson - real

lol if he can bring us closer to contention then idgaf really .. I don't condone the bitchassness, but I can give a shit less bout swaggy n iggy

HINT:  he's not

snitch boy ain't shit

Enigma

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Unless some elaborate story clearing DAngelo comes out of this, nobody's gonna wanna come play with him. At least for the foreseeable future.

So that would in essence keep us out of contention.

Hack Wilson - real

Unless some elaborate story clearing DAngelo comes out of this, nobody's gonna wanna come play with him. At least for the foreseeable future.

and the fact they haven't been the best team in LA in 5 years doesn't help

if anyone wants to go play in Cali they'll go to the Warriors Clippers or Kings over the Lakers for sure

Enigma

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Pipe down, we had the better record in 2012. Clippers squeaked by us in 2013 on our worst year and still lost in the first round just like the Lakers. Clippers don't have shit to brag about yet.

Sccit

He's 19 but Byron said he has the mind of a 14 year old .. He does have a lota growin up to do and I'm sure he'll mature as the years go by. Nick young just needs to beat his ass, would prolly help speed up the process.

Remedy360

Lol u late ..

Def some sketch tho

Apparently, he was hacked .. Why he filmin in the first place is the question, but they say he didn't post it.

Saying you got hacked is the classic/convenient excuse for when you regret doing something.

Hack Wilson - real

exactly. Dude wanted faggy p off the team.

Sccit

Lol u late ..

Def some sketch tho

Saying you got hacked is the classic/convenient excuse for when you regret doing something.

True

Hack Wilson - real

notice how they did Faggy P and D'Tective Russell's press conferences separately??

just awaiting the news of Nick Young and Piggy Azalea breaking up  :laugh: