Author Topic: Kam - Mutual Respect official release date & new single w/ Xzibit  (Read 2546 times)

Sccit

Re: Kam - Mutual Respect official release date & new single w/ Xzibit
« Reply #30 on: May 26, 2016, 03:19:30 PM »
WARNING: Dont buy hard copies from KAM, they sell CD-R... I just received an ugly burnt CD with scratches on it and it's impossible to rip it... what a fuckin waste of money

That sux considering u can press CDs legitimately for 70 cents a cd nowadays

WestWestYA

« Reply #31 on: May 26, 2016, 04:13:19 PM »
WARNING: Dont buy hard copies from KAM, they sell CD-R... I just received an ugly burnt CD with scratches on it and it's impossible to rip it... what a fuckin waste of money
Damn bro that sucks, i was seeing kam going to interviews holding the cd and they looked like mixtape quality packaging, so i guess his been giving those to people.

Blood$

« Reply #32 on: May 26, 2016, 05:19:44 PM »
Damn bro that sucks, i was seeing kam going to interviews holding the cd and they looked like mixtape quality packaging, so i guess his been giving those to people.

smh... what a fucking shame

heisenberg

« Reply #33 on: May 28, 2016, 09:23:12 AM »
poor packaging but mine works fine.

doggfather

« Reply #34 on: May 29, 2016, 08:46:01 AM »

What a shame.
Dope album by the way.
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Blood$

« Reply #35 on: May 29, 2016, 12:24:18 PM »
somebody slide me a link, no disrespect but I'm not about to pay for a fucking cd-r lol

Young Old Head

« Reply #36 on: May 30, 2016, 05:52:52 AM »
somebody slide me a link, no disrespect but I'm not about to pay for a fucking cd-r lol

Cash Money Blood Gang

S.J

« Reply #37 on: May 30, 2016, 06:26:26 AM »
its on Rekinco blog

its a good album
But I'm a do it like this so your crew will know
Tie your leg to a car, tie the other to a pole
Talk shit and laugh cause I got the gift of gab
Hop in the car, hit the gas, watch your ass split in half
-Rappin Ron

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #38 on: May 30, 2016, 11:07:39 PM »
This shit knocks

Mietek23

« Reply #39 on: May 31, 2016, 12:29:28 AM »

That sux considering u can press CDs legitimately for 70 cents a cd nowadays

and it just shows you how low can you go, when you don't have a decent team around you - selling burn cd's by a rapper, who used to have a some success is just embarrassing... it's 2016 for fucks sake - pressing quality product ain't THAT expensive :-[

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #40 on: May 31, 2016, 03:23:29 PM »
Only thing that was kinda ehh after a while was the tracks with chicano rappers the beats sounded more like some low rider shit. Experiment, try something different

Blood$

« Reply #41 on: May 31, 2016, 06:34:57 PM »
Only thing that was kinda ehh after a while was the tracks with chicano rappers the beats sounded more like some low rider shit. Experiment, try something different

pretty much what I was just going to say

overall it's a solid album that I would buy if it were in stores, my only minor complaints are the obvious over-abundance of features even though I get the whole concept of coming together with the Chicano rappers and in certain instances the mixing/mastering is a little faulty which is something similar that The Luniz last joint suffered from

but with that being said it's refreshing to hear the OG Kam rapping again, I hope something else comes out in the near future 8)

Sccit

« Reply #42 on: May 31, 2016, 08:36:35 PM »

overall it's a solid album that I would buy if it were in stores, my only minor complaints are the obvious over-abundance of features even though I get the whole concept of coming together with the Chicano rappers and in certain instances the mixing/mastering is a little faulty which is something similar that The Luniz last joint suffered from

but with that being said it's refreshing to hear the OG Kam rapping again, I hope something else comes out in the near future 8)

My dude, what are u talkin about, the mixing and mastering on that last luniz album was impeccable .. U musta had the mixtape version or somethin, because the actual album was top 5 of the year

Blood$

« Reply #43 on: May 31, 2016, 09:35:57 PM »

My dude, what are u talkin about, the mixing and mastering on that last luniz album was impeccable .. U musta had the mixtape version or somethin, because the actual album was top 5 of the year

not to throw the thread off topic but I'll just say this, both albums I mentioned sound kinda 'home studio-ish' at times which then create a lack of cohesiveness and that's no hate or shade just my opinion, there's no way you can say their older albums didn't have a WAY better texture... and I had the iTunes rip btw

impeccable and top 5 are words reserved for albums engineered like Compton and TPAB lol but to each their own
« Last Edit: May 31, 2016, 09:37:28 PM by Blood$ »

Sccit

« Reply #44 on: May 31, 2016, 11:14:59 PM »

not to throw the thread off topic but I'll just say this, both albums I mentioned sound kinda 'home studio-ish' at times which then create a lack of cohesiveness and that's no hate or shade just my opinion, there's no way you can say their older albums didn't have a WAY better texture... and I had the iTunes rip btw

impeccable and top 5 are words reserved for albums engineered like Compton and TPAB lol but to each their own

the luniz album was cohesive to a fault....maybe u got some whack rip, i duno. but it sound like we not listenin to the same album. i had it slappin in the whip and the bass on some of them joints was incredible. vocals were extremely clear, especially when comparin to most bay albums. compton to me was a classic, and to pimp a butterfly was masterfully engineered. but high timez held its own from a mixing/mastering standpoint, and as an album altogether.