Author Topic: WrestleMania 32: Shane McMahon Makes An Insane Jump Off The 20ft Hell In A Cell  (Read 761 times)

CORREA

DRGNBLZN

Shane O Mac could easily hang with half of today's wwe roster. True story.

Sccit

DAMN HE LOOKIN OLD AS FUCK..PULLED A MANKIND, BUT LOOKED A LOT MORE STAGED THAN WHEN MANKIND DID IT

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
They had an airbag under the table to cushion his fall. Still crazy as fuck!

Sccit

When mankind did it, it wasn't planned.. Am I right?

CORREA

Remedy360

DAMN HE LOOKIN OLD AS FUCK..PULLED A MANKIND, BUT LOOKED A LOT MORE STAGED THAN WHEN MANKIND DID IT

Yeah, still crazy shit though, particularly in today's version of the WWE vs 15-20 years ago. I remember Shane taking a bunch of big falls back when I watched wrestling growing up, dude always had stones.

Sccit

The golden era

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside

The golden era

The jump was planned, but no one had any idea what it would be like. It was all Mick Foley's idea, and he wanted to do it. Undertaker was interviewed later, and on the second fall THROUGH the cage, that was unplanned. The cage was not suppose to give. So when it happened Mick asked 'Taker what he was thinking and 'Taker simply turned to him and said, "Honestly Mick, I thought you were dead." Foley detailed in his book how he wanted to go off the cage because he felt he couldn't top Shawn Michael's performance in the fall of 1997. He wanted to be remembered and thought going through a table from the top of the cage would be the best way. And there was no gimmick table.

Sccit

Taker the goat, but foley right there

DRGNBLZN

As far as big men go yeah Takers the best but Foley was one of the most dedicated to the business.

CORREA

As far as big men go yeah Takers the best but Foley was one of the most dedicated to the business.

both guys were dedicated taker was even a locker room leader