Author Topic: RIP Will Smith  (Read 495 times)

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

RIP Will Smith
« on: April 10, 2016, 02:08:22 AM »
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/15174873/will-smith-former-new-orleans-saints-player-shot-killed-traffic-collision

Not the rapper, the football player who was on the saints SB team. I wish the vikings woulda drafted him but N.O. snatched him up b4 their selection. He & his wife got shot after a traffic collision in N.O. Wife got shot in the leg & survived, hubby did not. The bastard got arrested, hope he gets his in the slammer. Mainly hope louisiana got rid of their 60 day rule.
   Why do people from N.O. wanna stay there when they can GTFO & survive? Will Smith, dead. Soulja Slim, dead. Magnolia Shorty, dead. Certain rappers family members, dead. Makes me worried about my dude Drew Brees, who I am a fan of since his Purdue days. If someone shot at him, i'd wanna pay someone to have the shooter's head on a platter.

DRGNBLZN

Re: RIP Will Smith
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2016, 11:36:41 PM »
Really sad. Great player. Seemed like a good person too. Never did anything wrong to anyone. This hits close to home for me because I lost my best friend to sudden brain cancer on Thursday. What pisses me off about all this is why do shit people like Greg Hardy and Adrian Peterson get to live and upstanding harmless people die or get killed? Complicated planet we live on.

Sccit

Re: RIP Will Smith
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2016, 02:56:22 PM »
LOOKS LIKE HE INSTIGATED ALL THIS, WHICH DONT REALLY MAKE MUCH OF A DIFFERENCE NOW, BUT DAMN......

RIP