Author Topic: Rams gotta be crazy if they dont trade for Kaepernick  (Read 1427 times)

Space RockStar SkyStalker Machine

Rams gotta be crazy if they dont trade for Kaepernick
« on: April 14, 2016, 07:26:09 PM »
kaepernick or a rookie qb with the #1 pick

omg

FAIL

#

Re: Rams gotta be crazy if they dont trade for Kaepernick
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2016, 08:19:09 PM »
dudes in his prime compare to Wentz whose coming from University GTFOH

« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2016, 08:25:28 PM »
Whoever convinced the Rams pac to trade for a unproven qb should be fired

your heads up your ass way too far

fuckin non sence

« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2016, 08:34:17 PM »
I bet the guy who trade eats McNuggets on his break

Fire the fag
eat a fat dick

make him do dishes

god damm Cowboys
« Last Edit: April 14, 2016, 08:36:39 PM by 13 Skystalker McDicks Team Capone »

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2016, 09:42:14 PM »
It's a shitty class of quarterbacks when Goff is a possible option for #1 pick.

Remedy360

« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2016, 10:28:30 PM »
It's a shitty class of quarterbacks when Goff is a possible option for #1 pick.

Apparently they are more interested in Goff. I'd rather have Wentz.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2016, 07:57:06 AM »
I like this move. Trading for the number 1 pick lets the Rams move back into LA and start completely fresh. Of course they NEED to go back to those old LA Rams throwbacks. But Kap is not what he was, and his confidence is shot. You can't have that kind of QB running the team unless you have a QB head coach like a Hue Jackson or Chip Kelley. For Kap's sake, he's better off in SF. Even if he's only there a year, Chip will install some much needed confidence in him and help him as he moves of. The Rams have Jeff Fisher, who is a defensive coach. If you have Jeff Fisher as your coach, you are saying you are focusing on defense, which means either you have a great OC, (the Rams don't as Rob Boras doesn't set the world on fire when it comes to developing QB's) or you fire Fisher and hire a new HC (which I'd highly advice). So the best move for the Rams is to draft Goff, find a quality QB to start for the year to let Goff watch, then next year focus on getting a new OC or HC to truly work with Goff. Adding Kap does nothing but waste a year of Kap and keep him for a coach who can turn him around and install confidence.

Remedy360

« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2016, 09:58:38 AM »
I like this move. Trading for the number 1 pick lets the Rams move back into LA and start completely fresh. Of course they NEED to go back to those old LA Rams throwbacks. But Kap is not what he was, and his confidence is shot. You can't have that kind of QB running the team unless you have a QB head coach like a Hue Jackson or Chip Kelley. For Kap's sake, he's better off in SF. Even if he's only there a year, Chip will install some much needed confidence in him and help him as he moves of. The Rams have Jeff Fisher, who is a defensive coach. If you have Jeff Fisher as your coach, you are saying you are focusing on defense, which means either you have a great OC, (the Rams don't as Rob Boras doesn't set the world on fire when it comes to developing QB's) or you fire Fisher and hire a new HC (which I'd highly advice). So the best move for the Rams is to draft Goff, find a quality QB to start for the year to let Goff watch, then next year focus on getting a new OC or HC to truly work with Goff. Adding Kap does nothing but waste a year of Kap and keep him for a coach who can turn him around and install confidence.

Skystalker is a crackhead that rarely makes any level of sense, I'm surprised you put so much energy into responding to the idea that they should've traded for Kap.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2016, 11:32:38 AM »

Skystalker is a crackhead that rarely makes any level of sense, I'm surprised you put so much energy into responding to the idea that they should've traded for Kap.

It was also aimed at any new Rams fans who might think this would be a good idea. Not that I think that anyone would, but yeah.

« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2016, 03:49:30 AM »

« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2016, 04:22:18 AM »

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/x29tOug7h_s" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/x29tOug7h_s</a>

« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2016, 03:46:36 PM »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/DMMVHTEEKHQ" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/DMMVHTEEKHQ</a>

Sccit

« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2016, 04:37:11 PM »
i thought we shoulda got rg3, but what do i know

« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2016, 06:37:51 PM »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/SYVtE9UD3Kc" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/SYVtE9UD3Kc</a>

Remedy360

« Reply #14 on: April 18, 2016, 07:30:29 PM »
i thought we shoulda got rg3, but what do i know

The leg injury RG3 got his rookie year fucked him up pretty badly, on top of apparently having some issues upstairs. Still, he seems like he could be a decent QB if given the right opportunity, the Rams would've been about as good a fit as any for him as far as teams that needed QB's. As far as LA, they gave up a shitload of capital to move up in the draft and get their guy, better know what they're doing.