Author Topic: Ice Cube = Sellout?  (Read 1121 times)

abusive

Ice Cube = Sellout?
« on: April 15, 2016, 08:23:54 AM »
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

doggfather

Re: Ice Cube = Sellout?
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2016, 09:45:50 AM »
years, i mean yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaars ago...
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

abusive

« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2016, 10:35:11 AM »
^lol ;D

FUCK-YOU-BItch

« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2016, 11:41:21 AM »
Ice cube is the biggest biter in the rap game. of course he had his time with nwa and solo shit but in 96 he was lame some hits there and here but not classics hiphop albums....and if you don´t believe that he´s a biter ask b-real ask tupac...and fuck common never liked his shit he needs a whoppin for his fuckface

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2016, 12:01:04 PM »
Wait, after 20 years this is still a conversation. From 1986 to 1996 dude was one of the realest in the game, but since then it's all be down hill.

Blood$

« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2016, 12:05:16 PM »
Wait, after 20 years this is still a conversation. From 1986 to 1996 dude was one of the realest in the game, but since then it's all be down hill.

to be fair he had dope moments in 1999-2000 and Laugh Now, Cry Later was dope... I regret selling that album a few years ago cuz now it's kinda hard to find in stores lol

wasn't big on his last project at all though that was pretty bad

CORREA

« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2016, 12:37:49 PM »
retards who say he is a sell out he was one of the smart ones in the west he basically did his time and moved on like one should if he would have stayed doing music he would have fell off big time and be broke like most them washed up old farts from his era

now on to common time goes by then u noticed how stupid the beef was back then props to both of them even common moving on being a celebrity doing tv and movies and some music on the side this is the way it should be folks

Okka

« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2016, 01:27:42 PM »
I just don't understand what's up with all the hate. "I Am West" is the ONLY album from him that is straight garbage, except for a few songs.

Blood$

« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2016, 01:34:28 PM »
I just don't understand what's up with all the hate. "I Am West" is the ONLY album from him that is straight garbage, except for a few songs.

agreed... although Raw Footage was kinda average and didn't age too well overall it's still decent and way better than I Am West

War & Peace would have been way harder as just one disc IMO but that's been said

and as for Common he's not somebody I really listen to that much but he also only has one garbage album with the rest being decent-dope-classic

CORREA

« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2016, 03:27:44 PM »

its facts and opinions nothing more you should know the difference

"hate"

heisenberg

« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2016, 08:45:12 PM »
.and if you don´t believe that he´s a biter ask tupac...

i will ask biggie first

smp4life

« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2016, 09:38:22 PM »
He bites.

realmuthafuckingeez

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2016, 05:20:59 AM »
if you live long enough you become a sell out. best career move he could of made was dying in a hail of bullets. but not everybody is man enuogh to live by the sword die by the sword. studio gansgters live long and prosper. real niggas that try to change shit get taken out by the assassin.

abusive

« Reply #13 on: April 17, 2016, 10:25:50 AM »
It just sounds like the interviewer is mad because he's still a bigot himself but hates the fact that Ice grew up and isn't racist like he used to be.

papa-smurf

« Reply #14 on: April 17, 2016, 10:48:31 AM »
years, i mean yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaars ago...

Ice cube never sold out. People say cube sold out because of movies! Making fun movies for your kids to watch dont have nothing to do with selling out.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2016, 11:06:11 AM by papa-smurf »