Author Topic: More on Chyna's Death From Her Manager  (Read 474 times)

CORREA

More on Chyna's Death From Her Manager
« on: April 23, 2016, 07:22:20 PM »
Anthony Anzaldo, Chyna’s manager, told NYDailyNews.com that a plan is underway to have Chyna’s brain donated for concussion research if her family agrees to it.

The website reports that it was Anzaldo himself that discovered Chyna’s body. Him and Chyna were in the process of making a documentary called "The Reconstruction of Chyna" that was still in production when she died. Cameras were actually rolling as he went into her home and unexpectedly discovered her lifeless body, but he told the site that the footage of him finding her would never be shown. There are still plans to release the documentary next year and Anzaldo says that “she would not have had it any other way.”

Anzaldo also noted that he found two bottles of prescription medication in Chyna’s room - one was for Ambien and the other was for an anti-anxiety medication similar to Xanax. Here are a few quotes from Anzaldo:

"There was nothing illegal. No alcohol. It was just those two prescriptions she was legally taking. I saw no indication of foul play, no vomit, no blood. She was just lying there peacefully. Of course she's had issues and posted things (online), but I just don't think it was intentional.”

"My only solace is that she obviously died in her sleep with no pain. She was alive one second and dead the next. It doesn't look like there was a struggle for air.”