Author Topic: How do you search for old posts..Need to find thread I made when I went to NY  (Read 577 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
I can't figure out how to search for old posts.  Around late 2011 I went to New York.  How can I find that thread?
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Your favorite posters favorite poster

I can't figure out how to search for old posts.  Around late 2011 I went to New York.  How can I find that thread?

Instead of searching for old post you should search for who is taking care of your son you deadbeat piece of shit.  This isn't me trying to get a laugh from people, a man that doesn't take care of his seed and is absent from their life is the lowest of the low, you're the definition of a piece of shit

Sccit

like tom said, the search function is pretty self explanatory

MUHFUKKA

2011 isnt for 15 years infant

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
I found it by searching New York, but I can't find anything by searching my own name.

And y'all can miss me with that taking care of my seed stuff.   Don't assume that just because I am working abroad I don't take care of my seed.  Working a legit job and making legit money has actually afforded me the oppurtunity to take care of my son better than ever before.

I had to work for pennies in Indonesia initially for experience, but now I'm making Arab money and everything is funny  ;D

« Last Edit: April 19, 2016, 11:05:42 PM by Infinite Trapped In 1996 »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

MUHFUKKA

If finally paying child support when your kid is 8 and seeing him once a year is better than you ever did before youre more of a deadbeat than i thought

DRGNBLZN

I've had trouble using the search feature for certain old threads. I only get shit from 2001 and 2002. You're best bet is browsing back as far as you can go.

On a side note, you idiots have nothing better to do than worry about another guys child support issues that you've never met in your life besides on a message board?

MUHFUKKA

Weve been fuckin with this guy for years faggot stay in your place

Sccit

On a side note, you idiots have nothing better to do than worry about another guys child support issues that you've never met in your life besides on a message board?

i know him pretty well and wish him the best .. I know u weren't talkin bout me, jus tryna make that clear

calilove213

• Lil Geezy

Off all of the places won can't travel excluding Calinfornia why wouldn't you chose new yourk!!! Cali is were dreams came true!! Just look at me... We came in a long distanse now were living the German dream!!! I traveled back four holiday to visit maam but the minorities off my time are splat between Los Angeles were I attend school off hard knocks on evenings and during day I washed dishes!!! The homies arent patting me up on game and this sammer I planned to visit my brather Nima in San Fran were he's doing it big!!! Stay toned!!! We have big shit caming up for the west and all are supparters

Calilove661™

• Lil Geezy

Off all of the places won can't travel excluding Calinfornia why wouldn't you chose new yourk!!! Cali is were dreams came true!! Just look at me... We came in a long distanse now were living the German dream!!! I traveled back four holiday to visit maam but the minorities off my time are splat between Los Angeles were I attend school off hard knocks on evenings and during day I washed dishes!!! The homies arent patting me up on game and this sammer I planned to visit my brather Nima in San Fran were he's doing it big!!! Stay toned!!! We have big shit caming up for the west and all are supparters

If your gonna impersonate me SCCIF, don't start BIFF with Infinite in mi nam. We're cool now.