Author Topic: Daz Dillinger is looking for beats for new projects.....  (Read 1104 times)

ironmike

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Daz Dillinger is looking for beats for new projects.....
« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2016, 09:14:33 PM »
daz is one of the best producers

Lol, never was, never will.

i never seen a "one of the best producers" with nothing to show for it lol
daz had made lots of incredible beats from the deathrow era. Do I really need to mention all the names?

ironmike

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Doctor Dillinger is looking for some suckas to leech off.....
« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2016, 09:16:30 PM »
classic formula: take somebodies beat, tweak it a lil bit, now you've 'produced it', then you can claim credit and rake in the royalities...
sounds like dr dre

abusive

« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2016, 06:04:39 AM »
classic formula: take somebodies beat, tweak it a lil bit, now you've 'produced it', then you can claim credit and rake in the royalities...
sounds like dr dre
One of Aftermath Ent. A+R's Ty Cannon has sought out beats for Aftermath artist and it has shown up on this same patform.

You assume that's what he's trying to do but with zero evidence to back it up it's just an baseless accusation.  ;D

The same trap example I used happens because Southside seeks beats for his own personal projects on here but he also produces for other people.
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

Okka

« Reply #18 on: April 26, 2016, 07:51:48 AM »

What are you talkin' about? You probably haven't checked out Daz' latest albums credits, have you? Not the first time he has asked for beats on social media. He doesn't steal beats from people, they always have been given the proper credit.

ironmike

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: April 26, 2016, 01:32:49 PM »
When daz hooked uo with dean on dillinger&young gotti and this is the life I lead, listed him as co-producer. Same with ivan johnson on "the dogg pound gangsta lp" and "public enemiez".

We've heard too many stories of producers claiming dre didnt give credit for their work. You can check out the latest vlad interview with "the glove".

No producers make these claims against daz, infact daz has also been ripped off by dre on the work that he contributed for the chronic and doggystyle

Sccit

« Reply #20 on: April 26, 2016, 02:26:35 PM »
i think what people are missing is that it typically takes a team effort to produce a great beat....whoever has the final say is the main producer. simple science.

doggfather

« Reply #21 on: April 26, 2016, 11:57:56 PM »

What are you talkin' about? You probably haven't checked out Daz' latest albums credits, have you? Not the first time he has asked for beats on social media. He doesn't steal beats from people, they always have been given the proper credit.

and get paid too?!
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Okka

« Reply #22 on: April 27, 2016, 09:47:13 AM »

and get paid too?!

Has some of these twitter/instagram producers said that Daz has stole their beats or used their beats and didn't give them money?

Musicboombox

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #23 on: April 27, 2016, 11:12:02 AM »
ambitionz as a ridah is one of the dopest slaps ever so i dont understand the hate