Author Topic: Hulk Hogan -- 'Devastated over Chyna' ... 'Beautiful Soul'  (Read 531 times)

CORREA

Hulk Hogan -- 'Devastated over Chyna' ... 'Beautiful Soul'
« on: April 21, 2016, 10:13:58 AM »

Hulk Hogan is mourning the death of his former co-worker Chyna ... saying he's "devastated" over her death.

Hulk tweeted, "Devastated over Chyna passing,she dated Brutus years before wrestling,such a beautiful soul and so kind to my children,rip Joanie love u."

Triple H also tweeted ... "Someone who wasn't afraid to blaze her own trail & create a path for those who would follow. A pioneer whose star shined bright. #RIPChyna"

Stephanie McMahon -- "I just heard the tragic news that @ChynaJoanLaurer has passed. She was truly a pioneer in our industry, and she will be missed. #RIPChyna."

Mick Foley -- "Joanie, I'm so sorry. I will always treasure our friendship and will never forget your kindness to my children. RIP"

Diamond Dallas Page -- "Wow I just heard @ChynaJoanLaurer passed. Sad... My Prayers go out to you and your family Joanie. RIP my friend."

Kevin Nash -- "@ChynaJoanLaurer May the peace you were seeking put you at rest my friend. So sorry for not seeing the pain @Mania. We've shared so much"

The WWE also issued a statement saying the organization is "saddened to learn of reports that Joanie Laurer, best known for competing in WWE as Chyna, has passed away."

"A physically striking and wildly talented performer, Chyna was a true sports-entertainment pioneer. Not only did the Superstar dubbed “The Ninth Wonder of the World” help found the groundbreaking faction D-Generation X, but she also holds the distinction of being the first and only female to win the Intercontinental Championship."

"WWE extends its condolences to Laurer’s family, friends and fans."

There are no signs Chyna intended to die, based on what police found inside her apartment -- and she'd been deceased for at least a day ... TMZ Sports has learned.

Law enforcement sources tell us there was no suicide note left in her Redondo Beach, CA home. We're also told it appears the WWE legend had passed away a "day or two" prior to Wednesday evening ... when a friend found her body. The last known contact she had with anyone happened on Sunday evening.

As we first reported ... there were no illegal drugs, but officers did find legal prescription bottles. Our sources described the number of bottles as 3 or 4 ... "nothing out of the ordinary." Also, the bottles were not emptied.

We're told several neighbors told investigators they suspected "overdose" as the cause of death since she'd seemed "under the influence" lately.

« Last Edit: April 21, 2016, 11:29:39 AM by OldSpunkers.com »