Author Topic: Any update on Restless II?  (Read 5839 times)

Petey is my Bo$$ - ALKN

Any update on Restless II?
« on: April 24, 2016, 11:42:02 AM »
X said he was shelving but not scrapping when he changed directions for the Classic now known as Napalm. I've seen X dropping new material. Any word on this or another album?

GARDENA.GANGSTA

• 'G'
Re: Any update on Restless II?
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2016, 02:36:56 PM »
If He does Do A Restless II If Theres No Dre Production Involved Its Gonna Suck,He Needs To Go All Out On It With Features From Quik,WC,Cube,Ren,Snoop,Dre,Daz,Kurupt,Kam,Mc Eiht,Mack 10,Suga Free,Warren G,Tray Deee,Goldie Loc,Kokane,Big Hutch,King T,The Liks,E-40 Without Any Of These Dudes Aint Gonna Be Good

Blood$

« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2016, 03:47:11 PM »
If He does Do A Restless II If Theres No Dre Production Involved Its Gonna Suck,He Needs To Go All Out On It With Features From Quik,WC,Cube,Ren,Snoop,Dre,Daz,Kurupt,Kam,Mc Eiht,Mack 10,Suga Free,Warren G,Tray Deee,Goldie Loc,Kokane,Big Hutch,King T,The Liks,E-40 Without Any Of These Dudes Aint Gonna Be Good

well, it's definitely not gonna be good then I suppose cuz I'm willing to bet not even a quarter of those names will be on it  :laugh:

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2016, 08:00:21 PM »

Napalm didn't feature almost any of those guys and it was bangin...so where's the logic?
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

SuperSpider

« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2016, 11:01:45 PM »

Napalm didn't feature almost any of those guys and it was bangin...so where's the logic?

doggfather

« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2016, 11:40:26 PM »

https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

LostAngel

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I believe Dr.Dre should own Compton...
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2016, 07:01:22 AM »
I don't think it's gon' be named that. The album is set to be released this year, with Dr.Dre as co-executive producer. Big Hutch, Anderson Paak, Dr.Dre, AD, Cassie Vegies, Jayo Felony, Snoop Dogg & Bishop Lamont are confirmed by this moment to feature on it. For production Focus, Dr.Dre, Dem Jointz, NottzRaw, Analogic, and few of those who already did production on Napalm. I'm just hyped to see Dre back with X on it.
I believe Dr.Dre should own Compton, Dr.Dre said X Man you're onto somethig...

Dogg Ly Dogg

« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2016, 09:34:43 AM »
I don't think it's gon' be named that. The album is set to be released this year, with Dr.Dre as co-executive producer. Big Hutch, Anderson Paak, Dr.Dre, AD, Cassie Vegies, Jayo Felony, Snoop Dogg & Bishop Lamont are confirmed by this moment to feature on it. For production Focus, Dr.Dre, Dem Jointz, NottzRaw, Analogic, and few of those who already did production on Napalm. I'm just hyped to see Dre back with X on it.

Hope it will actually drop!

Sccit

« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2016, 10:33:48 AM »
Napalm was a near classic n most slept on album of that year

LostAngel

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I believe Dr.Dre should own Compton...
« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2016, 10:48:25 AM »

Mostly because he released it at the same date as Kendrick Lamar's Good Kid Maad City. He took all the glory that year.
I believe Dr.Dre should own Compton, Dr.Dre said X Man you're onto somethig...

Sccit

« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2016, 02:32:55 PM »

Mostly because he released it at the same date as Kendrick Lamar's Good Kid Maad City. He took all the glory that year.

YES....I WAS WRITING FOR WESERIOUS.COM AT THE TIME AND REMEMBER MAKING A HUGE DEAL OF HOW XZIBIT'S ALBUM WAS BETTER AND HAD AN ENTIRE ARTICLE ON THE ORDEAL IF U LOOK BACK.

Sccit

« Reply #11 on: April 25, 2016, 05:07:24 PM »

YES....I WAS WRITING FOR WESERIOUS.COM AT THE TIME AND REMEMBER MAKING A HUGE DEAL OF HOW XZIBIT'S ALBUM WAS BETTER AND HAD AN ENTIRE ARTICLE ON THE ORDEAL IF U LOOK BACK.

Stay tha fucc out mi thread b4 u getz slapp'd punk.

Aww shit I started a mosh pit squashed a bitch n stomped her foster kids

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #12 on: April 25, 2016, 10:35:36 PM »

First off, yes, Xzibit really outdid himself with Napalm, I don't think anyone was expecting that level of effort and quality from him at that stage in the game.

Next point, what I'd like to see is X get a hold of a lot of the leftovers from the Compton album sort of like he did with gettin dres 2001 leftovers for Restless.  He could also utilize Dres team from the Compton album.  That would be ideal but I'm not holding my breath.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

doggfather

« Reply #13 on: April 26, 2016, 01:32:44 AM »
all artist have to stopped call their albums part 2...
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

donfathaimmortal

« Reply #14 on: April 26, 2016, 06:06:26 AM »
all artist have to stopped call their albums part 2...
The spot got shook, it was hell below | Is that Futureshock ?? | Hell, no, it's Death Row !