Author Topic: Laremy Tunsil falls to Miami after video surfaces of him smoking weed in a mask  (Read 602 times)

Hack Wilson - real

and someone hacked his instragram to show a cell phone convo of him asking his coach for rent $$$

CORREA

Laremy Tunsil Loses Millions After Bong Rip Video Leaked
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2016, 08:41:53 AM »

Hack Wilson - real

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
He fell because that's way too much drama in ones life. But he was picked up at 13 because that's way too much talent to pass up. I was hoping he'd fall one more place to the Raiders.

Remedy360

Dumbass to record yourself doing that regardless, but the Dolphins got a steal. I woulda taken him in a heartbeat.

Sccit

i hear that every year, smart gm's target "the weed guy" in the draft....due to the fact that their stock plummets, despite the fact that weed has no affect on performance.

Remedy360

i hear that every year, smart gm's target "the weed guy" in the draft....due to the fact that their stock plummets, despite the fact that weed has no affect on performance.

I think most people know that a lot of athletes smoke weed, it's more just a sign of  really bad judgement to record yourself doing that when you're a high profile athlete.

Sccit

I think most people know that a lot of athletes smoke weed, it's more just a sign of  really bad judgement to record yourself doing that when you're a high profile athlete.

Doesn't change his abilities, it's a childish mistake n they kids

Remedy360

Doesn't change his abilities, it's a childish mistake n they kids

True. As I said, I woulda happily taken him.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Here is where I'd side with the NFL. By him doing this on film shows really poor bad judgement, and in the aftermath of Johhny Menziel you will see the NFL start to look closer into substance use.

With that said, it was an old video, he said he hasn't smoked in a long time and he's highly talented so I was hoping the Raiders could get him, then Miami picked him up one pick ahead of the Raiders.