Author Topic: Swoop G & Snoop/DPG beef question  (Read 1275 times)

Blood$

Swoop G & Snoop/DPG beef question
« on: May 04, 2016, 01:42:17 PM »
I found Swoop G's album the other day for a buck, never heard it before and just listened to it today... why was he going at Snoop, Kurupt, and Daz on a few joints? lol

Sccit

Re: Swoop G & Snoop/DPG beef question
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2016, 02:44:43 PM »
cuz they prolly didn't fuck wit him as much as he woulda liked

/thread

Blood$

« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2016, 03:28:33 PM »

/thread

that's pretty much what I was thinking lol I did some searches on here and saw Snoop had dissed him on the OG "Gangsta Ride" but it still didn't answer many questions as to why the shit started

Suge put the battery in his back maybe?

ironmike

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2016, 03:53:19 PM »
Nope. He dissed snoop back in early 97, when snoop was still on death row.
He got x'd out the crew for beefing with half dead. He thought he could punk half dead and take his place in the pound, but his move backfired on him, and got himself kicked out, as thats snoop's cousin, and theyve been close friends with snoop for aslong as warren and nate, who he all grew up together with
« Last Edit: May 04, 2016, 03:55:24 PM by ironmike »

Eddz

« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2016, 04:46:23 PM »
He got x'd out the crew for beefing with half dead. He thought he could punk half dead and take his place in the pound, but his move backfired on him, and got himself kicked out, as thats snoop's cousin, and theyve been close friends with snoop for aslong as warren and nate, who he all grew up together with

Weren't they dissing Half Dead of "Who Got Some Gangsta Shit"?

kolaboy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2016, 06:21:28 PM »

Weren't they dissing Half Dead of "Who Got Some Gangsta Shit"?

Yeah The Was, I Think Snoop And Swoop Beef Is Over Some Hood Shit!!!

jory

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2016, 02:10:33 AM »
Watch the show dvd swoop is with snoop the whole time. He's got a yellow cap on if I remember.
U ca hear daz say what up swoop at one point.
I think the beef happened round 96. Swoop n snoop had a fight at a video shoot for the twins.
Swoop was meant to be on 19th Street records. Got deleted off the tracks he recorded. This was round the same time lil style had a fall out with snoop over the lbc crew album.
(Snoop said sale destroyed the dat but we all know that's bollocks.  Style didn't want to get jerked on the money..

As far as I know the beefs over. Snoop shouted out swoop on 1 of the songs on a mixtape just before blue carpet treatment.

abusive

« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2016, 07:49:53 AM »

/thread
Wow. Look at how much real info came in after you called yourself closing this thread. You really need to sit down sometimes and stop trying to end convos because you think you have all of the answers.
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

Mr Wicked

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • way more karma than posts
« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2016, 09:29:27 AM »

Sccit

« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2016, 10:21:41 AM »

/thread
Wow. Look at how much real info came in after you called yourself closing this thread. You really need to sit down sometimes and stop trying to end convos because you think you have all of the answers.

dawg seriously, shut the fuck up....you sound like a bitch on her rag half the times u postin. i was making a guess, it's not that serious u hoe.

this faggot said "wow" lmao

Sccit

« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2016, 10:24:28 AM »

Swoop was meant to be on 19th Street records. Got deleted off the tracks he recorded.

jus like i thought.

abusive

« Reply #11 on: May 05, 2016, 11:39:02 AM »

/thread

dawg seriously, shut the fuck up....you sound like a bitch on her rag half the times u postin. i was making a guess, it's not that serious u hoe.

You better not stay in the sun and get black as an oven this summer or grow some dreds either! lol
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

Mietek23

« Reply #12 on: May 05, 2016, 12:42:23 PM »
As far as I know the beefs over. Snoop shouted out swoop on 1 of the songs on a mixtape just before blue carpet treatment.

That's true - he give him a shoutout on the track "My People", which was released before "Blue Carpet Treatment". But I don't think the beef was squashed @ that point - Snoop said: "I even mention nigga Swoop G - get your head right and come holla at ya big homie", which sounds like he was reaching out to Swoop to squash that shit but we don't know if it go down...

Sccit

« Reply #13 on: May 05, 2016, 02:52:53 PM »

/thread

You better not stay in the sun and get black as an oven this summer or grow some dreds either! lol

The fuck u talkin bout u sensitive fruit .. Man up n hop off

jory

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: May 06, 2016, 10:21:30 PM »
I know roscoe was on c walkin on the moon.
I know swoop posted snoop videos on his Facebook.  (When he's not in jail).