Author Topic: 2pac Estate cashing in on Afeni Shakur death  (Read 558 times)

CORREA

2pac Estate cashing in on Afeni Shakur death
« on: May 09, 2016, 03:22:07 PM »
yes folks those greedy dirty retarded pieces of shits are begging for money
the TASF which has been ABANDONED!!!!!! for a hot min are asking for money

STATEMENT FROM THE SHAKUR FAMILY AND THE ESTATE OF TUPAC
SHAKUR REGARDING AFENI SHAKUR

We are deeply saddened by the untimely passing of Afeni Shakur.

Afeni embodied strength, resilience, wisdom, and love. She was a pioneer for social change and was committed to building a more peaceful world.
An outspoken and eloquent advocate for today’s youth, Afeni founded the Tupac Amaru Shakur Foundation to instill a sense of freedom of expression and education through the arts.

Afeni was a deeply devoted mother, grandmother and sister. Her spirit will forever inspire all of those who had the honor and privilege of knowing her.

With love and endless respect,
The Shakur Family and The Estate of Tupac Shakur

“You always was a black queen, mama…
There’s no way I can pay you back
but the plan is to show you that I understand
You are appreciated.”
Tupac Shakur, “Dear Mama”

The family has received numerous inquiries on ways to honor the memory of Afeni Shakur.  What would have pleased Afeni the most would be a donation in any amount to the Tupac Amaru Shakur Foundation, the foundation she created to carry forward Tupac’s vision of inspiring young people to excel in life through the arts.

Donations may be made here:

OR sent to the address below:

Tupac Amaru Shakur Foundation, C/O Steve Swartz
Freedman Broder and Company
11100 Santa Monica Blvd. Suite 400
Los Angeles, Ca. 90025
https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_flow&SESSION=hjwQ-UhQeooX2zf803_RguGgbJ2eBWG39FTqC76UTpdb4fuyH3lghIgizTG&dispatch=5885d80a13c0db1f8e263663d3faee8dcce3e160f5b9538489e17951d2c62172
DO NOT BE A RETARD AND GIVE MONEY TO THESE PIECES OF SHIT SCAMMERS

http://2pac.com/46-2/
« Last Edit: May 09, 2016, 03:27:01 PM by OldSpunkers.com »

GangstaBoogy

Re: 2pac Estate cashing in on Afeni Shakur death
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2016, 11:17:21 PM »
Who's responsible for his estate now that his mother is gone? No father, no kids, no wife.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2016, 11:24:17 PM »
I read some other article about how Afeni learned her lesson and got the paperwork straight, so she probably took care of the estate planning well in advance and has everything set up in a trust.

Davizz

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Keep It Fonky
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2016, 08:07:57 AM »
Who's responsible for his estate now that his mother is gone? No father, no kids, no wife.

Afeni named Tom Whalley — former head of Warner Bros. Records — as executor of Tupac’s lucrative catalog. The estimated $900,000 that Pac’s estate earns annually will go to select charities and family members. Mother Shakur also ensured that her son’s money won’t be tied up in divorce court, as her estranged husband, Gust Davis, is not mentioned in the trust.

« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2016, 03:49:17 PM »

Afeni named Tom Whalley — former head of Warner Bros. Records — as executor of Tupac’s lucrative catalog. The estimated $900,000 that Pac’s estate earns annually will go to select charities and family members. Mother Shakur also ensured that her son’s money won’t be tied up in divorce court, as her estranged husband, Gust Davis, is not mentioned in the trust.

She handled the biz

realmuthafuckingeez

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2016, 05:37:12 PM »
Whats your problem with the estate man!? they need the money! espcially in this time of great tragedy. I personaly am freinds with young noble. He reads this forum occasionally. He's a man of god and thinks that a person should turn the other cheek when it comes to hatin ass ignrant folk, but you go too far with this fucklaws shit, every post is disprespectful, every post is an attack on us. So i told him let me remove this stone from your shoe. Malcolm is the don and he gave me permission. We had a meeting about you. Rufus wanted to spare you, but its out of his hands. Let it be known. We comin for you spunker. like the war between israell and plasticine, its on and we wont quit till  you have been neurtislized. put out an apology, recitfy your silly ass and maybe we will think about calling off the contract.