Author Topic: Afrika Bambaataa Finally Responds To Alleged Child Molestation Claims  (Read 453 times)

CORREA

Blood$

guilty as fuck lol

Sccit

guilty as fuck lol

yup..like i said before, even before he was accused, a cat on the coli said he witnessed it first hand. this was 2 years ago.

Blood$

guilty as fuck lol

yup..like i said before, even before he was accused, a cat on the coli said he witnessed it first hand. this was 2 years ago.

just the mere fact alone that dudes who are coming out of the woodworks accusing him aren't seeking money or any sort of legal punishments says all that's needed

it's sad honestly but shit happens, that's life

Sccit

guilty as fuck lol

just the mere fact alone that dudes who are coming out of the woodworks accusing him aren't seeking money or any sort of legal punishments says all that's needed

it's sad honestly but shit happens, that's life

Well there can always be someone else behind them payin em on the hush to tarnish his name/legacy .. But that's not the case in this instance, so yea, he def lookin to be a chomo 

doggfather

cut his dick.
end of a story.
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

realmuthafuckingeez

• Lil Geezy
nothing but lies from the illuminati tryin to discredit hip hop pioneers. next they gonn try n say biggie kidnapped kids, buttfucked them, and disposed of they bodies at the brooklyn bridge. lies all lies.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
guilty as fuck lol

fuck that... I say he's innocent till proven guilty.. why are you so quick to condemn the godfather of hip-hop... shame on you
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

guilty as fuck lol

fuck that... I say he's innocent till proven guilty.. why are you so quick to condemn the godfather of hip-hop... shame on you

Somebody who knew him posted on a different forum that they saw it happen 2 years before the news came out

• Muthafuckin' Don!
guilty as fuck lol

Somebody who knew him posted on a different forum that they saw it happen 2 years before the news came out

well if it was posted by 'somebody' on an internet forum then well it must be true ???

Sccit

guilty as fuck lol

well if it was posted by 'somebody' on an internet forum then well it must be true ???

what are the chances that somebody posts about witnessing him fuckin wit lil boys randomly and then 2 years later a news report about it comes out? gota be very low. in terms of percentage, i'd say about 0.14% chance of that bein a coincidence.

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

Can't call it either way. Could be true or could be he pissed someone off and this is how they're getting back at him. Neither scenario would surprise me.

No evidence, it's just he said she said.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Can't call it either way. Could be true or could be he pissed someone off and this is how they're getting back at him. Neither scenario would surprise me.

So then with that said, is it okay if we grant the Godfather of Hip-Hop innocence until proven guilty?  I mean what the fuck?  Makes me question mutherfuckaz who wanna involve themselves in rap, and then wanna be so quick to condemn the Godfather of all this who laid down the foundations to the greatest culture ever invented.

Hack Wilson - real

So then with that said, is it okay if we grant the Godfather of Hip-Hop innocence until proven guilty?  I mean what the fuck?  Makes me question mutherfuckaz who wanna involve themselves in rap, and then wanna be so quick to condemn the Godfather of all this who laid down the foundations to the greatest culture ever invented.
hip hop would've survived without this pedo

Will_B

hip hop would've survived without this pedo