Author Topic: Z-Ro - Devil Ass City (Video)  (Read 436 times)

OmegaRed

Z-Ro - Devil Ass City (Video)
« on: May 19, 2016, 10:51:12 AM »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/EUR-be4tPPU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/EUR-be4tPPU</a>
We need your help.....

Looking for latest content ----->
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCAkQem5MWo3cuhdIOPQEaeQ/videos
 www.insomiacmagazine.com

Blood$

Re: Z-Ro - Devil Ass City (Video)
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2016, 02:51:44 PM »
been on repeat since it came out, Z-Ro kills the whole song

Jome

« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2016, 03:14:09 PM »

Word.
If Z-Ro made as consistent and dope albums as the loosie singles he puts out from time to time, he'd be at Scarface level..  8)

FernandoWCR

« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2016, 03:28:23 PM »

Word.
If Z-Ro made as consistent and dope albums as the loosie singles he puts out from time to time, he'd be at Scarface level..  8)

lol must be great be a Euro infused in hip hop. That is quite a ridiculous comment.

Blood$

« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2016, 03:53:23 PM »

Word.

Melting The Crown was great and one of the best albums of 2015 despite having some older joints on it, it should have gotten more recognition for sure

Ro is too real for the industry, but yet he's still managed to be on tracks with Jay-Z and Nas which is a great look for his legacy... him appearing on Boosie's album this year was also a good look and a way for more fans to hear him

I wouldn't blame him solely for slight inconsistencies with his discography since Rap-A-Lot put out like 4 albums unapproved by him

Jome

« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2016, 04:57:51 PM »

Word.

lol must be great be a Euro infused in hip hop. That is quite a ridiculous comment.

No need to resort to suppression techniques.  ::)

Obviously, the comment was a hyperbole..
Z-Ro is lyrically obviously no equal to Facemob, but where Face made the most of his talent, with consistent beats, deep subject matters, well thought out guests, and coherent albums/discography..
Z-Ro drops the occasional banger just for the fuck of it, but rarely a consistent effort, and with some what random beat selections, and to me at least, random guest appearances. Not to mention, subject matters could be more diverse.
Unauthorized albums/compilations with his name on it, doesn't help the case..

More constructive replies on topic would be welcome..

Melting The Crown was great and one of the best albums of 2015 despite having some older joints on it, it should have gotten more recognition for sure

Ro is too real for the industry, but yet he's still managed to be on tracks with Jay-Z and Nas which is a great look for his legacy... him appearing on Boosie's album this year was also a good look and a way for more fans to hear him

I wouldn't blame him solely for slight inconsistencies with his discography since Rap-A-Lot put out like 4 albums unapproved by him

I will have to give it another listen then, I moved on a bit too quickly from MTC..
Ro should def. connect more with Face imo, maybe get Mike Dean/N.O. Joe to produce/executive produce his albums.. maybe hook back up with Trae again.
Totally agree with the unauthorized albums, doesn't help his legacy..  :-\

Blood$

« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2016, 05:59:35 PM »

I will have to give it another listen then, I moved on a bit too quickly from MTC..
Ro should def. connect more with Face imo, maybe get Mike Dean/N.O. Joe to produce/executive produce his albums.. maybe hook back up with Trae again.

yeah having Mike Dean or N.O. Joe as a mentor/overseer of a Z-Ro project would be huge but Dean seems to be too busy doing stuff with Kanye/G.O.O.D. at the moment, which is kinda a shame lol they could make something that would get the acclaim Deeply Rooted received... I doubt him and Trae will do anything ever again in the future as much as I and many would love for that to happen  :-\

sav

« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2016, 06:23:56 PM »
His new album is up for pre-order, July 15.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/drankin-drivin/id1114616014

01. Devil Ass City
02. My Money
03. Where The Real
04. Naked Headed Lover
05. He Hoes
06. Since We Lost Y'all (feat. Krayzie Bone)
07. Hate Me So Much
08. Baby Momma Blues
09. New Shit
10. Hostage
11. I Ain't Gonna Lie
12. Successful
13. Women Men

Blood$

« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2016, 09:42:40 PM »
His new album is up for pre-order, July 15.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/drankin-drivin/id1114616014

01. Devil Ass City
02. My Money
03. Where The Real
04. Naked Headed Lover
05. He Hoes
06. Since We Lost Y'all (feat. Krayzie Bone)
07. Hate Me So Much
08. Baby Momma Blues
09. New Shit
10. Hostage
11. I Ain't Gonna Lie
12. Successful
13. Women Men

hyped

FernandoWCR

« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2016, 08:21:52 AM »

Word.

No need to resort to suppression techniques.  ::)

Obviously, the comment was a hyperbole..
Z-Ro is lyrically obviously no equal to Facemob, but where Face made the most of his talent, with consistent beats, deep subject matters, well thought out guests, and coherent albums/discography..
Z-Ro drops the occasional banger just for the fuck of it, but rarely a consistent effort, and with some what random beat selections, and to me at least, random guest appearances. Not to mention, subject matters could be more diverse.
Unauthorized albums/compilations with his name on it, doesn't help the case..

More constructive replies on topic would be welcome..

You can do better than Jome. I've been listening to Scarface since Jesse James. Before we had West Coast Rydaz. Calling him Facemob doesn't help your case. You made the statement and you came off very wigger-ish in the process.

Jome

« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2016, 03:40:44 PM »
You can do better than Jome. I've been listening to Scarface since Jesse James. Before we had West Coast Rydaz. Calling him Facemob doesn't help your case. You made the statement and you came off very wigger-ish in the process.

Well, you've been listening to Scarface longer than me then, as I was just a kid when The Diary dropped.. congratulations!
The Last Of A Dying Breed opened my eyes to Scarface, and I've been checking every album ever since, and backtracking older albums, for what it's worth.

Wigger-ish? Using "euro" as a belittling insult?
Please, I know you can do better than that.. if you've been listening to Face since 1994, I'd assume you're grown enough to be above stooping to such personal attacks/snide remarks. 
Dunno how much you know about Z-Ro, but if you've been checking, it's obvious that the talent is there.

FernandoWCR

« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2016, 08:35:00 PM »
Face and 40 are on a level of their own. How dare you disrespect our legends comparing them to average MCs.

Blood$

« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2016, 10:56:36 PM »
Face and 40 are on a level of their own. How dare you disrespect our legends comparing them to average MCs.

tell Face or E-40 that Z-Ro is average and I bet they laugh at you lol

Jome

« Reply #13 on: May 22, 2016, 02:24:47 AM »

:laugh: 8)

Calilove661™

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #14 on: May 22, 2016, 09:05:28 AM »

Nando owned again and he wonders why his forum collapsed.