Author Topic: Pusha T - Drug Dealers Anonymous (feat. Jay-Z)  (Read 695 times)

Sccit

Re: Pusha T - Drug Dealers Anonymous (feat. Jay-Z)
« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2016, 12:41:21 PM »
2 clasiccs

3 classics: Reasonable Doubt, The Blueprint, The Black Album

but Pusha T > Jay-Z in terms of skill

BLUEPRINT N BLACK ALBUM ARE GREAT, BUT NOT CLASSICS, CONSIDERING THEYRE BOTH A LEVEL UNDER REASONABLE DOUBT

Blood$

« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2016, 12:55:39 PM »
2 clasiccs

3 classics: Reasonable Doubt, The Blueprint, The Black Album

but Pusha T > Jay-Z in terms of skill

BLUEPRINT N BLACK ALBUM ARE GREAT, BUT NOT CLASSICS, CONSIDERING THEYRE BOTH A LEVEL UNDER REASONABLE DOUBT

I'll reason with you on Black Album but considering both The Source and XXL stamped Blueprint as a classic when they were still reputable publications that one isn't even up for debate, Reasonable Doubt is obviously a classic too but when I first heard it I didn't get what the hype was about and had to listen to it a few times over (which others have said too) where as Blueprint instantly hit and aged great over time (the only hiccup in that album was Eminem obviously ripping Jay on his own song)  8)

Pusha T might just drop his classic this year with all of that being said

Sccit

« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2016, 05:30:23 PM »
That's when the media started riding his dick tho .. Didnt they also give that lil Kim album a 5 mics? Lol fact of the matter is its a great album, but when u put it up against true classics, u can see why it's a notch under

me1

« Reply #18 on: June 04, 2016, 09:03:01 AM »
that first blueprint came out the day the towers went down...sep 11, 2001. wild that will be 15 years this coming sept.

Blood$

« Reply #19 on: June 04, 2016, 09:03:36 AM »
That's when the media started riding his dick tho .. Didnt they also give that lil Kim album a 5 mics? Lol fact of the matter is its a great album, but when u put it up against true classics, u can see why it's a notch under

Lil Kim got the 5 mics way later on in 2005-2006 when The Source became discreditable, Blueprint is a classic no way around it bruh lol Pusha T himself will tell you that

they also gave Stillmatic classic status at the same time, so they were riding Nas' dick at the same time too I guess lol

Sccit

« Reply #20 on: June 04, 2016, 12:03:11 PM »

Lil Kim got the 5 mics way later on in 2005-2006 when The Source became discreditable, Blueprint is a classic no way around it bruh lol Pusha T himself will tell you that

they also gave Stillmatic classic status at the same time, so they were riding Nas' dick at the same time too I guess lol

Naah

Stillmatic is a classic tho, better album than blueprint

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #21 on: June 08, 2016, 08:44:31 PM »
Absolute heat. 8)