Author Topic: anybody peep Streets Of Compton on A&E?  (Read 1199 times)

abusive

Re: anybody peep Streets Of Compton on A&E?
« Reply #15 on: June 17, 2016, 05:29:25 PM »
^Agreed. The stuff about Game's childhood has already been put out there.

For die hard fans like us this is aiiht. For some new fans or some kid who just saw NWA and knows nothing I'm sure they will appreciate it a bit more. It was still on point though and homie covered all bases even having CMW up in there. Having part of the Williams story and the Comedian in there was a nice touch too. I would like to see Game's manger go beyond street ish and even do some interviews himself. Could he get the Monster Kody movie made? If anyone could maybe it's him.

On another note the way Venus and Serena pops raised them is how you suppose to raise kids. Once you see the talents they have, you keep nurturing it. Stop thinking it's all about school and making money. It suppose to be about doing what you love!
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #16 on: June 17, 2016, 09:55:31 PM »
Part 3 was really disappointing.  You'd think that they'd have talked more about Suge and Death Row (which was almost alluded to with the brief mention of both at the end of the previous part), but instead we got more stories about Game and some of his concert footage.

Sccit

« Reply #17 on: June 17, 2016, 11:07:21 PM »
So it's a game documentary based in Compton

Blood$

« Reply #18 on: June 19, 2016, 12:01:17 PM »
So it's a game documentary based in Compton

nah these dudes are bugging lol I just peeped part 3 and they focus more on current events that happened there plus shed some light on dudes like Compton AV, AD, Payso, etc.

Sccit

« Reply #19 on: June 19, 2016, 01:03:25 PM »
Caught parts of it this morning, seemed pretty good