Author Topic: All the Way Up (Westside Remix) feat. Snoop Dogg, The Game & E-40  (Read 934 times)

DJSpin

Re: All the Way Up (Westside Remix) feat. Snoop Dogg, The Game & E-40
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2016, 05:23:10 PM »
Dope!

Blood$

« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2016, 08:22:04 PM »
best official remix to drop so far, Game killed it... NY folks are gonna love that verse

Chef_YRD

« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2016, 12:12:22 PM »
This beat sounds familiar like a rip off of another song and I can't put my finger on it  ???
"Colder than dolemite 3 o'clock on a North Pole night In a suit made outta hoe hair woven tight rolling Pluto rocks turned to dice"

"I'm like a dream forgotten by van gough you allergic to handsoap,plus you dome dudes by the van load,wouldn't give you a jacket at lambeau"

crapboy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2016, 07:27:53 PM »
This beat sounds familiar like a rip off of another song and I can't put my finger on it  ???

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2016, 11:10:04 PM »
^ holy shit thank you! its been driving me crazy wondering why this beat sounds so familiar to me.

Game rips it but don't front - Snoop went hard AF too
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2016, 11:19:44 PM »
Jay-Z & The Game - All the Way Up (GangstaBoogy mix)
http://dopefile.pk/fyq6ymas00a9
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Chef_YRD

« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2016, 10:51:14 AM »

You're the man I knew it was a popular song but I was stuck...why make a beat that similar
"Colder than dolemite 3 o'clock on a North Pole night In a suit made outta hoe hair woven tight rolling Pluto rocks turned to dice"

"I'm like a dream forgotten by van gough you allergic to handsoap,plus you dome dudes by the van load,wouldn't give you a jacket at lambeau"

crapboy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2016, 04:30:31 PM »
...why make a beat that similar
[/quote]

;)

Sccit

« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2016, 09:24:43 PM »
Snoop came wit it

PLANT

« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2016, 04:05:43 AM »
E-40 kinda killed this track, in a bad way for me.  They should have taken him off it.  Snoop builds the momentum at the start and Game drops a fire verse than E-40 comes in and just sounds plain bad on this beat.  YG should have hopped on this instead, or Nipsey or Problem.

Sccit

« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2016, 04:13:46 AM »
E-40 kinda killed this track, in a bad way for me.  They should have taken him off it.  Snoop builds the momentum at the start and Game drops a fire verse than E-40 comes in and just sounds plain bad on this beat.  YG should have hopped on this instead, or Nipsey or Problem.

40 was dope

Chef_YRD

« Reply #12 on: June 28, 2016, 10:15:44 AM »

You realize all game did was pause and say all the way up after almost every line and just name drop the whole time right ? Anyone could've done that

Blood$

« Reply #13 on: June 28, 2016, 05:29:35 PM »

40 was dope

agreed, but his verse could have been a little more live as far as the delivery... maybe would have came off better if it were placed first or in the middle

fatalsoldier

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #14 on: July 04, 2016, 12:44:03 AM »
Im waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay up, I feel blessed..... That Big Sean records with Drake. But its a dope record anyway