Author Topic: Nipsey Hussle - Question #1 Ft. Snoop Dogg [MUSIC VIDEO]  (Read 567 times)

WestWestYA

Nipsey Hussle - Question #1 Ft. Snoop Dogg [MUSIC VIDEO]
« on: July 04, 2016, 06:16:45 PM »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/2jFLExFMABA" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/2jFLExFMABA</a>
« Last Edit: July 04, 2016, 08:11:31 PM by WestWestYA »

Funkstradamus

Re: Nipsey Hussle - Question #1 Ft. Snoop Dogg [MUSIC VIDEO]
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2016, 08:19:17 PM »
dopeness....this is my favorite track form his Marathon Mondays series.  Nipsey is so raw he out shines all of the cats he tries to put on in his songs (some of the songs arel iterally dope until the 2nd verse when someone beside Nipsey is rapping) the but Snoop is when inspired is on his level...

in all honesty if Nipsey did his Marathon Monday tracks as solo tracks people would be calling it them classics...

Dogg Ly Dogg

« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2016, 10:36:16 PM »
My favorite song from Maratho Mondays as well and when I started to watch this video I was wondering if we'll see Snoop hanging around the hood but he's just sitting in the studio for his verse lol

Young Old Head

« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2016, 07:06:13 AM »
My favorite song from Maratho Mondays as well and when I started to watch this video I was wondering if we'll see Snoop hanging around the hood but he's just sitting in the studio for his verse lol

i if listen carefully nip says "sitten back wit my o.g. n the studio, thinkin' about back when..." so it's like a flashback sequence of him being in the hood back in tha days

Cash Money Blood Gang

PLANT

« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2016, 08:17:52 AM »
should have got Snoop off his ass and be a part of the video, that was kinda cheap

Sccit

« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2016, 09:59:32 PM »
i dont own any nipsey album, whats his best. all the recent shit ive heard been dope.

WestWestYA

« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2016, 04:05:59 AM »
i dont own any nipsey album, whats his best. all the recent shit ive heard been dope.
The Marathon Mixtapes vol.1-3 and Crenshaw.

Chef_YRD

« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2016, 01:10:08 PM »

No love for mailbox money? That's my favorite by him especially if you like the recent stuff hes put out
"Colder than dolemite 3 o'clock on a North Pole night In a suit made outta hoe hair woven tight rolling Pluto rocks turned to dice"

"I'm like a dream forgotten by van gough you allergic to handsoap,plus you dome dudes by the van load,wouldn't give you a jacket at lambeau"

WestWestYA

« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2016, 08:36:01 PM »

No love for mailbox money? That's my favorite by him especially if you like the recent stuff hes put out
Mailbox was a hit and miss for me some great songs but overall it has less replay value.

Dogg Ly Dogg

« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2016, 10:51:44 PM »
Well to me his best effort is Bullet Aint Got No Name Vol.3

kuruptlon

« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2016, 07:08:19 AM »

I like all of his tapes with the exception of The Marathon Continues, but I would probably start with The Marathon.