Author Topic: Skeme on Ice Cube: N!ggas Will Slap the Sh!t Out Of You Like They Did in the 90s  (Read 1129 times)

abusive

Although Skeme says he has the utmost respect for Ice Cube, he wasn't feeling his comments regarding the "New West" artists and their existences specifically being influenced by him, with his approval. Yes, the remarks were made in 2010. However, Skeme didn't think his statements were valid saying, "Who the f*** needs your approval. I don't give a f*** how many records you sold. N***** will slap the s*** out of you, just like they did in motherf****** 1999," he told DJ Vlad.

As for the validity of who gang bangs, Skeme says he can tell the stories they share with one another and isn't scared to expose those who are lying. "The difference between when it's real and when it's fake, especially when you hear them n***** tell the real stories. He explained, "It's a wrap, and you don't even have to say too much. I don't have to spend my life bashing nobody."

As for his credibility, he says that's what gives him the leverage to oust fake gangbangers. "But, if ever I feel like somebody talking s*** at a certain point, I'm just [going to] expose the s*** out you because it ain't nothing to check back on my report card.
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

Triple OG Rapsodie

Cube ain't hard by any means, but this skinny fool with the twig arms shouldn't be talking about slapping anyone. This dude wasn't even part of the New West when Cube made those comments.

FUCK-YOU-BItch

Skeme is just a hoe like ice cube...

Mietek23

6 years too late for a comment like this... but again, 6 years ag nobody heard of this dude, lol :laugh:

dexter

youre the HOE

FUCK-YOU-BItch

youre the HOE

you and your dirty ass mama are hoes...

Inferio07

Who is this guy? Never heard of him

RoscoeOutlaw

who is this crackhead ??? sounds like he is dying.

WestWestYA

Can't believe people are saying who is Skeme smh.

BIGWORM

LMFAO "New West Movement" ruined the uprsising of all those great young artists that were coming out. They needed to shut the fuck up and make music instead of promoting separatism. But the brakes got put on quickly lol

Blood$

Skeme is a good dude, got the chance to chop it up with him at SXSW last year and he was real humble and down to earth

Vlad just being the instigator as usual

Chef_YRD

Skeme is a good dude, got the chance to chop it up with him at SXSW last year and he was real humble and down to earth

Vlad hates ice cube for some reason haha probably won't do an interview with him
"Colder than dolemite 3 o'clock on a North Pole night In a suit made outta hoe hair woven tight rolling Pluto rocks turned to dice"

"I'm like a dream forgotten by van gough you allergic to handsoap,plus you dome dudes by the van load,wouldn't give you a jacket at lambeau"

Blood$

Vlad hates ice cube for some reason haha probably won't do an interview with him

100% accurate... Vlad takes shots at Cube every chance he gets and always downplays him to whoever he's interviewing while trying to get them to shit on him as well

and I bet it's because Cube wouldn't do an interview with him lol I'll be hyped the day it finally happens and he checks Vlad for all the negativity

Chef_YRD

100% accurate... Vlad takes shots at Cube every chance he gets and always downplays him to whoever he's interviewing while trying to get them to shit on him as well

and I bet it's because Cube wouldn't do an interview with him lol I'll be hyped the day it finally happens and he checks Vlad for all the negativity

Is there any person he brings up out of the blue as much as he does cube? Like every reputable person he brings on the show all I hear is "I always thought ice cube was the most gangster person of all time,expand on that" haha

"Colder than dolemite 3 o'clock on a North Pole night In a suit made outta hoe hair woven tight rolling Pluto rocks turned to dice"

"I'm like a dream forgotten by van gough you allergic to handsoap,plus you dome dudes by the van load,wouldn't give you a jacket at lambeau"

Blood$

Is there any person he brings up out of the blue as much as he does cube? Like every reputable person he brings on the show all I hear is "I always thought ice cube was the most gangster person of all time,expand on that" haha

he could be interviewing Gucci Mane and somehow throw Cube into the conversation

"So you're one of those rappers who has actually killed somebody, how do you feel when guys like Ice Cube rapped about killing people that actually haven't?"  :laugh: