Author Topic: Suge Knight: Sheriff's Deputy Conspired with Dr. Dre to Kill Me  (Read 1338 times)

Jimmy H.

Re: Suge Knight: Sheriff's Deputy Conspired with Dr. Dre to Kill Me
« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2016, 05:21:51 PM »
???

No offense.. but this is one of the dumbest statements made at the dubb.  Right up there with accusations that Suge killed Pac.

Except plenty of people who were actually there, including Suge himself, have stated likewise.  It only seems dumb to you because you're a delusional fanboy who probably thinks the final scene in "Straight Outta Compton" was the real story of how Dre left the label.

...First off, I don't even recall Michelle' saying such things... can anyone link me to exactly where that is said? 

...next... Suge was fuccin pissed when Dre left.  NOBODY WANTED DRE TO LEAVE.  ARE YOU CRAZY??  Dre had just came off of launching Pac with an explosive single and video "California Love" that would launch Pac's career into the stratosphere!
  Reports say otherwise.  Many artists and people behind the scenes have stated that there was problems at the label between Dre and Suge.  That's not to say that Suge could not have been pissed at him for other reasons but a lot has been said on this. 

Once it was official that Dre left.. then they started puffing out their chests like, "Fuck Dre.  We don't need Dre...he don't come around enough... he's slow to make songs... and blah blah blah woofing all that bullshit about Dre."   But who cares if a nicca take 1 year to make a song.  If that song is a mutherfuckin mega-hit like "California Love" or "Keep Their Heads Wringing" then that shit is worth more than all the other artists on Death Row (besides Snoop) have done in their entire career since leaving Death Row!!  They could be in the studio all year and not do what Dre can do in one song!! 
  This neither here nor there.  Obviously, Dre was the production talent over there.  That doesn't change the fact that Suge potentially saw him as expendable.  History has proven otherwise but you're pushing it like Suge would have cared about that shit at the time. 

It's not dumb to think a powerful mother fucker like Suge is going to want enhance his position even further at the label.  Hindsight is great in explaining certain things but at the time, Suge is grabbing up what he can get.  He's doing magazine covers.  He's signing his own artists and switching around soundtracks to feature his people more prominently.  With Death Row have the winning formula, it is not out of the realm of possibility that Suge starts thinking that he doesn't need Dre anymore.  Of the original stable, DOC and RBX are already gone and DPG will fuck with Pac. Dre is taking far less meetings at the label and does not travel to the studio at all anymore. 

smp4life

« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2016, 07:55:34 PM »
Anyone believe this? I think it's pure BS.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #17 on: April 10, 2016, 08:10:56 PM »
???

No offense.. but this is one of the dumbest statements made at the dubb.  Right up there with accusations that Suge killed Pac.

Except plenty of people who were actually there, including Suge himself, have stated likewise.  It only seems dumb to you because you're a delusional fanboy who probably thinks the final scene in "Straight Outta Compton" was the real story of how Dre left the label.

...First off, I don't even recall Michelle' saying such things... can anyone link me to exactly where that is said?  

Reports say otherwise.  Many artists and people behind the scenes have stated that there was problems at the label between Dre and Suge.  That's not to say that Suge could not have been pissed at him for other reasons but a lot has been said on this.  

This neither here nor there.  Obviously, Dre was the production talent over there.  That doesn't change the fact that Suge potentially saw him as expendable.  History has proven otherwise but you're pushing it like Suge would have cared about that shit at the time.  

It's not dumb to think a powerful mother fucker like Suge is going to want enhance his position even further at the label.  Hindsight is great in explaining certain things but at the time, Suge is grabbing up what he can get.  He's doing magazine covers.  He's signing his own artists and switching around soundtracks to feature his people more prominently.  With Death Row have the winning formula, it is not out of the realm of possibility that Suge starts thinking that he doesn't need Dre anymore.  Of the original stable, DOC and RBX are already gone and DPG will fuck with Pac. Dre is taking far less meetings at the label and does not travel to the studio at all anymore.  

My posts have nothing to do with hindsight bro... I'm an OG cuzz and I remember that shit as it went down like it was yesterday.... that's why I'm Infinite Trapped in 96' (pre sept 13th) ya digg??  

When Dre stopped showing up, Suge was stalking Dre on some T Rich "Nobody Knows" type of shit.. and he ain't ever stopped stalking Dre to this day....  
« Last Edit: April 10, 2016, 08:16:25 PM by Infinite Trapped In 1996 »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

bigpimpin20

« Reply #18 on: May 29, 2016, 01:14:27 PM »
this is the guy that shot suge 6 times

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/cheW2RsKPnk" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/cheW2RsKPnk</a>
« Last Edit: May 29, 2016, 01:19:54 PM by bigpimpin20 »

JonnyTanna

« Reply #19 on: May 29, 2016, 06:22:21 PM »
Either way he should've grown up and moved on by now. He did a lot of scandalous things trying to slander Dre and even forgave him. Remember when DOC said Dre was planning on reaching out to Suge to do some type of appearance on Detox prior to the vibe award shit? That could've opened doors for him in the music industry again but dude just loves burning bridges then stomping on the ashes.

Where did you hear about Suge nearly bein broached to appear on Detox?

Also this is an article that tells us a little more about Te-Money
http://sanjivb.com/blog/the-suge-knight-trial-the-mysteries-of-1-oak/

JonnyTanna

« Reply #20 on: July 25, 2016, 04:08:11 PM »
Bump