Author Topic: Frank Ocean - Blonde (Official Discussion Thead)  (Read 344 times)

Marco

Frank Ocean - Blonde (Official Discussion Thead)
« on: August 21, 2016, 08:49:47 AM »

1. Nikes
2. Ivy
3. Pink + White
4. Be Yourself
5. Solo
6. Skyline To
7. Self Control
8. Good Guy
9. Nights
10. Solo (Reprise)
11. Pretty Sweet
12. Facebook Story
13. Close to You
14. White Ferrari
15. Seigfried
16. Godspeed
17. Futura Free

Great album. 8)
West Coast Connection // www.dubcnn.com/connect // West Coast Connection

Blood$

Re: Frank Ocean - Blonde (Official Discussion Thead)
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2016, 02:11:29 PM »
the title and cover are pretty gay but I'll check it out, as long as the music's great which it probably is

Dogg Ly Dogg

« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2016, 12:54:14 AM »
Not a fan of this guy, especially when he came out of the closet on purpose just to sell his Channel Orange album (which wasn't all that despite what everybody says) and now this album which is pretty gay (artwork + title) just to sell some more on that homo wave...
I'll check the album because I'm curious to hear Kendrick features but that's it

Blood$

« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2016, 06:43:45 AM »
Not a fan of this guy, especially when he came out of the closet on purpose just to sell his Channel Orange album (which wasn't all that despite what everybody says)

I could agree with some of that but if he didn't come out with all the homo/bi-sexual shit Channel Orange would have still been a critically acclaimed album regardless

haven't heard this album in full yet but so far it was sounding good, judging by some of the lyrics it sounds like he must be back to swimming in the pussy again  :laugh:

Jome

« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2016, 07:38:48 AM »
judging by some of the lyrics it sounds like he must be back to swimming in the pussy again  :laugh:

I have yet to check out this album, but I probably will.. this line made me  :D :laugh: though.

I wouldn't bump this in the car if he's singing about riding the D and smacking dat man booty.  :laugh:

Blood$

« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2016, 08:13:08 AM »
judging by some of the lyrics it sounds like he must be back to swimming in the pussy again  :laugh:

I have yet to check out this album, but I probably will.. this line made me  :D :laugh: though.

I wouldn't bump this in the car if he's singing about riding the D and smacking dat man booty.  :laugh:

which is why Channel Orange was ride compatible (except for "Forest Gump")

DRGNBLZN

« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2016, 06:06:34 PM »
His contributions to Watch The Throne are great! Otherwise, not a big fan.