Author Topic: YG - Still Brazy (Discussion Thread)  (Read 2635 times)

Chef_YRD

Re: YG - Still Brazy (Discussion Thread)
« Reply #30 on: July 11, 2016, 12:51:27 PM »
Finally copped the album, it's solid, production sounds on point, very cohesive sound throughout....yg not the best rapper, but I like the sound of it. My joint is "she wish she was", that's a classic cut

I agree with 1000% of what you said that's my favorite track too it slaps for sure
"Colder than dolemite 3 o'clock on a North Pole night In a suit made outta hoe hair woven tight rolling Pluto rocks turned to dice"

"I'm like a dream forgotten by van gough you allergic to handsoap,plus you dome dudes by the van load,wouldn't give you a jacket at lambeau"

Sccit

« Reply #31 on: July 11, 2016, 02:54:09 PM »
Finally copped the album, it's solid, production sounds on point, very cohesive sound throughout....yg not the best rapper, but I like the sound of it. My joint is "she wish she was", that's a classic cut
can u check who was behind mixing & instruments on  each track? terrace martin was all over my krazy life 8)

Well u can definitely hear that my krazy life had a higher budget and richer sound .. Makes sense

Desert Lord

« Reply #32 on: July 13, 2016, 10:30:29 AM »
can u check who was behind mixing & instruments on  each track? terrace martin was all over my krazy life 8)

Well u can definitely hear that my krazy life had a higher budget and richer sound .. Makes sense

for me it's actually the other way round. production sounds much better for me then on my krazy life...
still brazy is overall the better album for me. no mustard yo
« Last Edit: July 13, 2016, 10:33:21 AM by Desert Lord »

Sccit

« Reply #33 on: July 13, 2016, 01:37:32 PM »
can u check who was behind mixing & instruments on  each track? terrace martin was all over my krazy life 8)

for me it's actually the other way round. production sounds much better for me then on my krazy life...
still brazy is overall the better album for me. no mustard yo

I like the simple production on still brazy better as well, but what I mean about my krazy life is that u can tell it was engineered with a higher budget .. So while the beats ain't as gangsta, the overall production value has a richer sound .. But yea, I do like the sound of this one better .. As far as rapping, he never been the best rapper. I don't even own my krazy life, but I copped this one on the strength of it bein less generic sounding overall

Mietek23

« Reply #34 on: July 16, 2016, 03:54:43 AM »
"My krazy Life" was a good. solid record, but this one sounds even better 8) Thank god he dropped those recycled Mustard beats - great album for the summer :)

Blood$

« Reply #35 on: July 16, 2016, 11:31:02 AM »
still in rotation heavy, this one is neck and neck with Q's album for the best of the summer and possibly year

Okka

« Reply #36 on: August 29, 2016, 11:05:24 AM »
Dope album, been bumpin' this daily for about a week now. "Police Get Away With Murder" and "Still Brazy" are probably my favorite songs.

doggfather

« Reply #37 on: August 30, 2016, 01:43:28 AM »
still aint checkd, worth it?
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Blood$

« Reply #38 on: August 30, 2016, 07:48:03 PM »

this album defined the summer

doggfather

« Reply #39 on: August 31, 2016, 12:35:04 AM »

this album defined the summer

wow, gonne check then.
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ