Author Topic: Master P & E A Ski  (Read 148 times)

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
Master P & E A Ski
« on: April 22, 2003, 10:24:52 PM »
Both of them worked together before No Limit blew up.  I wonder why they didn't stay together?

Suga Foot

Re:Master P & E A Ski
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2003, 10:42:27 PM »
I think Ski said something about P not paying him, and then he just left him when No Limit blew up, and Ski was the one who helped No Limit get to where it was.  And P did nothing for him in return, not even pay him.

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2003, 10:51:26 PM »
I think Ski said something about P not paying him, and then he just left him when No Limit blew up, and Ski was the one who helped No Limit get to where it was.  And P did nothing for him in return, not even pay him.

That's fucked up...

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2003, 08:28:32 AM »

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2003, 06:24:15 PM »
why do you think beats by the pound started making shitty beats on purpose? he hasn't paid alot of people properly..
i miss the old p tho.
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris