Author Topic: The Game - 1992 (Official Discussion Thread)  (Read 8071 times)

Sccit

Re: The Game - 1992 (Official Discussion Thread)
« Reply #60 on: October 22, 2016, 09:30:22 PM »
i been listening to this album since it dropped, classic indeed 8)

Classic? This on the level of Jesus piece brodie .. Which I thought was good, but far from classic

I wouldn't say this is a 'classic' either but shit this is way beyond Jesus Piece, that album was cool but still lots of features and Game using their flows too much, a few pretty bad songs too lol

I thought Jesus piece was underrated, the best songs on Jesus piece are better than the best joints on here

not a chance lol

See no evil >>>>>>

Game-Won

« Reply #61 on: October 23, 2016, 12:40:20 AM »

Classic? This on the level of Jesus piece brodie .. Which I thought was good, but far from classic

I agree with ike 80% of what you say normally Sccit, but this album just grows and grows. Game is dopest MC in the game atm for me, and this album went from aiight to classic to me, his wordplay is strong, stories is great and flow is good.

Jesus Piece is a dope album, but to many quests that shouldnt had been there - See no evil, Name me king, Jesus Piece, + the bonus tracks Holy water, Blood Diamond and dead people isi good songs to. - But Doc 2+2,5 + 1992 makes Game the best rapper 2016.

I wouldn't say this is a 'classic' either but shit this is way beyond Jesus Piece, that album was cool but still lots of features and Game using their flows too much, a few pretty bad songs too lol

I thought Jesus piece was underrated, the best songs on Jesus piece are better than the best joints on here

not a chance lol

See no evil >>>>>>
"I have nothing in common with lazy people who blame others for their lack of success. Great things come from hard work and perseverance. No excuses."
- Kobe

Blood$

« Reply #62 on: October 23, 2016, 06:38:26 AM »

I agree with ike 80% of what you say normally Sccit, but this album just grows and grows. Game is dopest MC in the game atm for me, and this album went from aiight to classic to me, his wordplay is strong, stories is great and flow is good.

Jesus Piece is a dope album, but to many quests that shouldnt had been there - See no evil, Name me king, Jesus Piece, + the bonus tracks Holy water, Blood Diamond and dead people isi good songs to. - But Doc 2+2,5 + 1992 makes Game the best rapper 2016.

not a chance lol

See no evil >>>>>>

ok I'l admit MAYBE that one but "Savage Lifestyle" and "However You Want It"  >>>>>> everything else off that joint lol

doggfather

« Reply #63 on: October 23, 2016, 12:51:25 PM »
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Sccit

« Reply #64 on: October 23, 2016, 01:15:11 PM »

not a chance lol

See no evil >>>>>>

ok I'l admit MAYBE that one but "Savage Lifestyle" and "However You Want It"  >>>>>> everything else off that joint lol

However do you want it is a dope joint .. Ali bomayae was a hitter too tho

Blood$

« Reply #65 on: October 23, 2016, 08:09:14 PM »

not a chance lol

See no evil >>>>>>

However do you want it is a dope joint .. Ali bomayae was a hitter too tho

agreed, Game sounded nice over that Black Metaphor production

Eddz

« Reply #66 on: October 24, 2016, 12:04:10 AM »
This is a real solid album and it's nice to listen to a Game album with virtually no features, the only bad song is "All Eyez On Me ".

I give it a solid 4/5 8)

Blood$

« Reply #67 on: October 24, 2016, 06:37:45 AM »
latest video, bompton:

http://dogg-n-roll.blog.hu/2016/10/23/_video_the_game_bompton

that's fan-made lol it got me the other day when I saw it pop up on YouTube

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #68 on: October 24, 2016, 11:20:26 AM »
its a classic westcoast album in sound 

Ebony Zebedee

« Reply #69 on: October 24, 2016, 07:51:46 PM »
Baby You sounds like what men say to women cos they think we weak for flattery.

I spose its a skill.

If Game being genuine I respect his honesty, the soft shit, the harsh truths.

The instrumental reminds me of the 80s and the singing reminds me of 90s rnb.

Nice teack.

Havent listened to a game album since my obsession qith Bigger Than Me and my last game purchase Jesus Piece.

If its not on youtube or a free link I dont listen no more.

I had the red album and listened once and didnt like it except for Martians Vs Goblins then listened last year when I was unwell and it sounded like a completely different album.

Dont listen to music much no more but a friend on twitter encouraged me to to have something enjoyable to distract me from symptoms of illness.

I refused to at first but have slowly been listening to the odd song here and there and am feeling the theraputic benefits even though I have no fandom left in me.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #70 on: October 24, 2016, 07:52:41 PM »
This album had some great records in the middle. Young Niggas, The Soundtrack, The Juice, etc were some of Game's best work.

He should've skipped that Block Wars project and put the best songs from that project (Get High, Alameda) on 1992.

Overall, very solid project but still not better than Doc2, Jesus Piece, Doctors Advocate, Documentary, or LAX.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Ebony Zebedee

« Reply #71 on: October 24, 2016, 08:01:28 PM »
This album had some great records in the middle. Young Niggas, The Soundtrack, The Juice, etc were some of Game's best work.

He should've skipped that Block Wars project and put the best songs from that project (Get High, Alameda) on 1992.

Overall, very solid project but still not better than Doc2, Jesus Piece, Doctors Advocate, Documentary, or LAX.

I havent read this whole thread so thanks for critiquing the album. I consider game very talented and loved previous albums such as DA & Documentary.

Blood$

« Reply #72 on: October 24, 2016, 08:10:59 PM »

100%, I actually made a playlist with those 2 specific joints thrown in the mix...  a few from Streets Of Compton could have fit in as well

Sccit

Re: The Game - 1992 (Artwork, Tracklist & Release Date)
« Reply #73 on: October 24, 2016, 11:51:02 PM »
full tracklist

4. G.A.M.E (produced by Battlecat)
7. Pantied Off (produced by Cool & Dre)
12. Die Young (produced by Bongo)
13. Who Can You Call

What happened to these joints?

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #74 on: October 25, 2016, 09:44:27 PM »

100%, I actually made a playlist with those 2 specific joints thrown in the mix...  a few from Streets Of Compton could have fit in as well

SOC definetly fit the 1992 mold. Unfollow Me Bitch, Roped Off, Like Me are all incredible.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"