Author Topic: Facing Suge Knight on National Geographic  (Read 410 times)

GangstaBoogy

Facing Suge Knight on National Geographic
« on: September 13, 2016, 09:28:15 PM »
On now. Nothing we haven't already heard before but still a good watch. DOC is getting a lot of screen time.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

me1

Re: Facing Suge Knight on National Geographic
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2016, 06:17:44 AM »
cool seeing D.O.C. talk as much as he did.

the vanilla ice stuff i found interesting. i always thought mario actually wrote some of ice ice baby but it sounds like vanilla ice was just straight up extorted. i guess you gotta give the guy props for being smart enough to give suge the points in exchange for his life and not fighting it in any way. also find it amazing that vanilla ice didn't piss away all that money he earned so young. 19 or whatever he was at the time..pretty incredible actually

GangstaBoogy

Re: Facing Suge Knight on National Geographic
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2016, 12:05:33 PM »
cool seeing D.O.C. talk as much as he did.

the vanilla ice stuff i found interesting. i always thought mario actually wrote some of ice ice baby but it sounds like vanilla ice was just straight up extorted. i guess you gotta give the guy props for being smart enough to give suge the points in exchange for his life and not fighting it in any way. also find it amazing that vanilla ice didn't piss away all that money he earned so young. 19 or whatever he was at the time..pretty incredible actually

He did. The mid 90s were not kind to Vanilla Ice and dude was doped out for years. It wasn't until recently he started popping up on HGTV doing reality shows that he started getting more interviews about his career.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"