Author Topic: Trump Train is leaving the Station!!!  (Read 1508 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Trump Train is leaving the Station!!!
« on: November 13, 2016, 04:43:43 AM »
Trump!  Trump!  Trump!
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Skante Warrior Dale Gribble - NoFX

• 'G'
Re: Trump Train is leaving the Station!!!
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2016, 08:46:03 AM »
Bernie Sanders will beat him Bruh.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2016, 09:21:30 AM »
I'm curious what's the Trump support like in KC? And specifically with the KC Muslim community.

Here in Toronto it's actually more Muslim men in support of Trump than white christian/non religious Toronto men.

Women in general are definitely against him. But the Muslim males I know like his gravitas and anti PC sentiment. Plus they think Hillary is much worse for the middle east.

Naturally there are leftist Muslim Canadian born males that don't like him.

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2016, 02:37:21 AM »
I'm curious what's the Trump support like in KC? And specifically with the KC Muslim community.

Here in Toronto it's actually more Muslim men in support of Trump than white christian/non religious Toronto men.

Women in general are definitely against him. But the Muslim males I know like his gravitas and anti PC sentiment. Plus they think Hillary is much worse for the middle east.

I ain't really fuccin wit da states no more dawg I live a broad like a bitch mayn!!

...but still I gots people in da states num sayin dawg and the word on da streets dey woofin a lot of that bullshit about trump ahh he a racist and this and dat but like the big homie Cube said or the Big Homie 50 Cent or Iron Mike (who by the way is Muslim and black)---that nicca Trump is a BOSS!! And he is what America needs to put a foot in they ass and get the country up and runnin again! 

So count me in line to Zalute the general Trump!  Zaluted!! Please believe...
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2016, 07:38:03 AM »

I ain't really fuccin wit da states no more dawg I live a broad like a bitch mayn!!

...but still I gots people in da states num sayin dawg and the word on da streets dey woofin a lot of that bullshit about trump ahh he a racist and this and dat but like the big homie Cube said or the Big Homie 50 Cent or Iron Mike (who by the way is Muslim and black)---that nicca Trump is a BOSS!! And he is what America needs to put a foot in they ass and get the country up and runnin again! 

Didn't know you left KC.

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2016, 07:05:33 PM »

Didn't know you left KC.

If you don't know you betta axe somebody like O.J.

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2016, 11:23:08 AM »
#Trumpset is real...was at the bar this wknd and this wealthy Mexican (he's known in our area)  rang the bell which means next round on him for everybody at the bar. He did it cuz he got his citizenship that day and yelled out he's no longer a wetback (his exact words). He was a hardcore Trump supporter.