Author Topic: UPDATED: CUBS WIN THE WORLD SERIES IN EXTRA INNINGS IN GAME 7  (Read 1549 times)

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
Re: Cubs vs Indians 2016 WORLD SERIES THREAD
« Reply #15 on: November 02, 2016, 09:06:26 PM »
Cubs should be world champs right now. Horrible management. Never should have pulled the starter when he did and calling a bunt on 1 out with 2 strikes is as stupid as Pete Carroll's decision  to throw up the middle.

I post this during the rain delay. Let's see how it ends up.

Sccit

Re: Cubs vs Indians 2016 WORLD SERIES THREAD
« Reply #16 on: November 02, 2016, 09:58:02 PM »
Cubs done did it

Cleveland loses the 3-1 lead .. Paybacks a mufucka 

Hack Wilson - real

CUBS BEAT THE INDIANS GAME 7 IN EXTRA INNINGS
« Reply #17 on: November 02, 2016, 10:13:02 PM »
Cubs done did it

yeah

1-Lebron can go back to being a Yankees fan again :)

2-Lebron going back to the Cavs saved the Indians fans from this embarrassing loss being the worst thing ever.  3-1 comebacks in the world series have happened before but never in NBA.

Sccit

Re: CUBS BEAT THE INDIANS GAME 7 IN EXTRA INNINGS
« Reply #18 on: November 03, 2016, 03:44:51 AM »
Cubs done did it

yeah

2-Lebron going back to the Cavs saved the Indians fans from this embarrassing loss being the worst thing ever.  3-1 comebacks in the world series have happened before but never in NBA.

I think u mean lebronze

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #19 on: November 03, 2016, 09:57:41 AM »
Cubs done did it

yeah

Had the Cavs not win this year, this would have been the team with the longest drought of championships vs. the team with the longest drought of championships. LeBron and the Cavs winning is the only reason the city of Cleveland is not on suicide alert.

But yeah, LeBron can go back to rooting for his Yankees and Cowboys. Was there ever a bigger bandwagon fan than LeBron? He made it very clear he didn't root for the Browns, but the Cowboys growing up, then he didn't root for Cleveland but the Yankees, and now he's all over his hometown baseball team like he's along time fan.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: UPDATED: CUBS WIN THE WORLD SERIES IN EXTRA INNINGS IN GAME 7
« Reply #20 on: November 03, 2016, 05:56:29 PM »
Joe Maddon is a moron lmao.

Good for the Cubs though; cool we got to see that.

Sccit

« Reply #21 on: November 03, 2016, 11:41:05 PM »
Cubs done did it

yeah

Had the Cavs not win this year, this would have been the team with the longest drought of championships vs. the team with the longest drought of championships. LeBron and the Cavs winning is the only reason the city of Cleveland is not on suicide alert.

But yeah, LeBron can go back to rooting for his Yankees and Cowboys. Was there ever a bigger bandwagon fan than LeBron? He made it very clear he didn't root for the Browns, but the Cowboys growing up, then he didn't root for Cleveland but the Yankees, and now he's all over his hometown baseball team like he's along time fan.

Another reason Lebron a bitch

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #22 on: November 16, 2016, 03:34:11 PM »
Cubs done did it

yeah

2-Lebron going back to the Cavs saved the Indians fans from this embarrassing loss being the worst thing ever.  3-1 comebacks in the world series have happened before but never in NBA.

To be fair, being a fan of the clowns since the 90's can be hazardous to your health.  Life's too short to waste time on an incompetent franchise who don't care about winning.  Clowns care, but other franchises don't.  No football is better than Ohio having both the bungholes & the clowns.  At least Lebron ain't a steelers, elway, or a belicheat fan.  Besides, Cowboys & Clowns ain't rivals.  And the Indians, i'd rather be a reds fan[big red machine].  I thought diehard indians fans didn't want anyone on the bandwagon anyway.  I remember in 95 when the indians had their best year & a couple of diehards went on the radio telling people in so-cal to get off the bandwagon.  Those bandwaggoners most likely clowned the diehards when the indians would lose 90-100 games nearly every year in the 80's.  
   I remember Arsenio Hall not liking the cleveland teams either.  I remember seeing him wear gear of the 49ers, St. Louis Rams & the Lakers.  And nobody's getting on his case either.  Bone Thugs members wore steeler, yankee & celtic gear & that was alright.  Sometimes liking the local or state teams is just boring, especiallly if you don't relate to them in any way.
Cubs should be world champs right now. Horrible management. Never should have pulled the starter when he did and calling a bunt on 1 out with 2 strikes is as stupid as Pete Carroll's decision  to throw up the middle.

I post this during the rain delay. Let's see how it ends up.
It worked.  I guess Maddon wanted to do something different when things went bad.  I felt when Bartman blew their momentum, the team shoulda took a time out to get themselves 2gether.  Maybe things woulda went differently.  SCOREBOARD!  The cubs are no longer scrubs.  Remember when Grady Little didn't remove Pedro when momentum for the yankees was high, the score got tied.  It was a matter of what inning was the red sox gonna lose?  And that's why little was fired & he never got a managing job since.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2016, 03:37:14 PM by DJ SUGAFREE QUIK »