Author Topic: Sccit, u fuccin wit Trump my nig?  (Read 4874 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Sccit, u fuccin wit Trump my nig?
« on: November 14, 2016, 02:41:37 AM »
My guess is you ain't...and if not then why not.... and who you tryna impress?

Fool you better come on in Trump is a boss now zalute your general!!
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Re: Sccit, u fuccin wit Trump my nig?
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2016, 08:49:05 AM »
“Homies on the block can say whatever they want/ I don’t wanna be a dealer, I wanna be a Trump— Donald that is. K Dot

Shhit on SCCit

« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2016, 11:34:18 AM »
Sorry to disappoint you Brian but I just found out I'm gay dogg. I've been hooking up for years but I didn't realize what it meant. I voted for Hillary Clinton because Trump is anti women and gays.

On tha blocc 661

« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2016, 09:36:04 AM »

and who you tryna impress?

EMOLIOR GOT DADDY ISSUES FOR DAYS SO I AM GUESSING HIS DADDY.

His daddy, the most racist POS on earth or Babi daddy issues?

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2016, 08:26:01 AM »
Trump put Steve Bannon as his chief of staff?!?! Dude, like right away this is looking very bad, especially if you are Jewish. At least that's how it looks on the surface.

On tha blocc 661

« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2016, 09:35:55 AM »
Trump put Steve Bannon as his chief of staff?!?! Dude, like right away this is looking very bad, especially if you are Jewish. At least that's how it looks on the surface.

Sccif is one of those rare Nazi Jews, will he be sparred? I hope not.

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2016, 11:15:59 AM »

Michelle Obama is a known trannie bro, that's who you support

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2016, 12:49:04 PM »

Now you're just making up stuff.

Sccit

« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2016, 09:14:18 AM »

Trump is good for the Jews, he got Israel back 100 .. I'm just glad we don't have a dyke president

« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2016, 11:05:53 AM »

Now you're just making up stuff.

Both statements are 100% true.

« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2016, 11:07:46 AM »

Trump is good for the Jews, he got Israel back 100 .. I'm just glad we don't have a dyke president

Yep. Hillary is probably the most corrupted candidate ever in the US. She hangs with sick people and does sick things.

Sccit

« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2016, 12:45:05 PM »

Yep. Hillary is probably the most corrupted candidate ever in the US. She hangs with sick people and does sick things.

She legit tryna make everyone transgender or gay .. Fuck alla that, purposely tryna weaken our country to hold absolute power over the people

On tha blocc 661

« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2016, 03:39:22 PM »

Trump is good for the Jews

Nazi Sccif is more likely to wear a towel on his head like his Sand Nima peoplez than wear a jock strap like the jewish people.

Sccit

« Reply #13 on: November 17, 2016, 06:49:36 PM »

Nazi Sccif is more likely to wear a towel on his head like his Sand Nima peoplez than wear a jock strap like the jewish people.

This guy is a shining example of what Hillary Clinton wants our people to be

On tha blocc 661

« Reply #14 on: November 18, 2016, 08:31:38 AM »

This guy is a shining example of what Hillary Clinton wants our people to be

Good thing I made my choice clear months ago http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=319105.0 Once a punk, always a punk = Sccif.