Author Topic: Sccit, u fuccin wit Trump my nig?  (Read 4861 times)

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

Re: Sccit, u fuccin wit Trump my nig?
« Reply #60 on: December 28, 2016, 08:47:30 AM »
She was also old and built with plastic. She'd been sick for a while. Joan died of old age.

No she wasn't, but that doesn't matter.

How do you feel about her statement?

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #61 on: December 28, 2016, 07:04:08 PM »
She was also old and built with plastic. She'd been sick for a while. Joan died of old age.

Would u fuck Michelle Obama?

LMAO. Hey, if you mean do I find her attractive, yes I do. Would I fuck her? I wouldn't talk about the first lady like that. There is a difference between Nikki who gave herself a stage name of a sex act and dances in little thongs with butt implants, vs. the first lady who's been all class. So, if you are asking do I find the first lady to be a beautiful woman, who's attractive, then yes I do.

No she wasn't, but that doesn't matter.

How do you feel about her statement?

Her statement was classic Joan Rivers, who has said off colored politically incorrect statements for her whole career. I don't think she died of her statement about the first lady, because if they were offing people for talking trash about the first lady then a lot of people would be dead.

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

« Reply #62 on: December 30, 2016, 04:16:08 AM »
^^^classic Joan Rivers goes around calling people trannies? I don't think so. Are you that dense that you can't see how matter of factly she is speaking? She says everybody knows, she was a major player in Hollywood for like 50 years. She knows what she's talking about.

Michelle could slap you in the forehead with her dick and you still wouldn't believe she's a man.

Sccit

« Reply #63 on: December 30, 2016, 10:45:50 AM »
^^^classic Joan Rivers goes around calling people trannies? I don't think so. Are you that dense that you can't see how matter of factly she is speaking? She says everybody knows, she was a major player in Hollywood for like 50 years. She knows what she's talking about.

Michelle could slap you in the forehead with her dick and you still wouldn't believe she's a man.

LOL

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #64 on: December 31, 2016, 07:44:55 PM »

You know Joan was only talking trash because she won Celebrity Appreciate right?

On tha blocc 661

« Reply #65 on: March 31, 2019, 02:33:40 PM »

and who you tryna impress?

EMOLIOR GOT DADDY ISSUES FOR DAYS SO I AM GUESSING HIS DADDY.

His daddy, the most racist POS on earth or Babi daddy issues?