Author Topic: NATE DOGG - SELF TITLED  (Read 1199 times)

Dargine

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Main Underground Stream
Re: NATE DOGG - SELF TITLED
« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2017, 01:23:00 PM »
Did those two bonus songs ever leak?

Dead Wrong was on Ms. Jade's album. Also features Timbaland.
http://TheMUSblog.blogspot.com

Everything about The D.O.C, Obie Trice, The Notorious B.I.G, Young Buck, Eminem, Pipe da Snipe, Devin the Dude, Six Street Mac, Dr. Dre, B.G. Knocc Out, YG Hootie, 50 Cent, Nate Dogg, 4-Bent & Black Rob.

Sccit

Re: NATE DOGG - SELF TITLED
« Reply #16 on: January 28, 2017, 05:47:17 PM »
Why you jackin' my thread, homie? Nah, but for real, would be nice to know if somebody actually has bought this.

When did u make this thread .. Link?

I know mike maden and samutahjazz had hard copies of the promo release, cuz I searched the forum after makin this thread

Mike Madsen sold me his copy... It has only a back cover, the same as the link you posted. The CD is grey.

It was released digitally originally in 2003 for a very short period since the rap department was fired at Elektra. Then in 2006 the label Atlantic released it again, it went pretty unnoticed...

There was an advance tracklist with another Timbaland track that never leaked. I talked with some guys on a Timbaland forum and nobody ever heard that track, it remains in the vault.

EDIT about the unreleased Timbo/Nate track, "Born to Mac", the extract of a Timbaland fan's blog :

"The track that so many of us Timbo stans have been after over the years, however, is the unreleased track "Born To Mac" from Nate's self titled album."

How much did he sell it to you for