Author Topic: bomb1st.com Present's... VA - Death Row Compilation (Circa 93-96) DL  (Read 17328 times)

Tha Crip

Re: DR VA - Compilation 823^/427 remain
« Reply #75 on: January 07, 2017, 12:50:56 PM »
If this was officially released in the 90s it would'a been one of the labels BEST RELEASES for sure. Every track has that Classic Death Row Sound from that era of the 90s...never even knew these existed till these guys put it together so its definitely worth whatever  8)
"I F**k Wit Feds Magazine"

bigpimpin20

« Reply #76 on: January 07, 2017, 12:57:54 PM »
people always have lame excuses...

i don't buy a wideawake death row album for $12 because it ain't mastered right

i don't spend $10 on a compilation full of exclusive songs because it`s not official.

i don`t support because i`m a cheap leecher, would fit better in most cases.
it all comes down to QUALITY. so far best work with unreleased music was done by forthepeopleent nobody had objections cuz quality was there
« Last Edit: January 07, 2017, 01:01:29 PM by bigpimpin20 »

djbeto

« Reply #77 on: January 07, 2017, 01:42:47 PM »
The excuses continue lol

dj coma

« Reply #78 on: January 07, 2017, 01:53:45 PM »

i don't spend $10 on a compilation full of exclusive songs because it`s not official.

it all comes down to QUALITY. so far best work with unreleased music was done by forthepeopleent nobody had objections cuz quality was there

That's funny you say that because these projects are being put out by the exact same people lol. Nothing they can do about the quality on these new projects. It's either have it this way or never hear it.

bigpimpin20

« Reply #79 on: January 07, 2017, 02:40:43 PM »

That's funny you say that because these projects are being put out by the exact same people lol. Nothing they can do about the quality on these new projects. It's either have it this way or never hear it.
guess they left out worst quality material for later

dj coma

« Reply #80 on: January 07, 2017, 03:23:50 PM »

They didn't have most of this stuff when they were known as FTP. There are some nice surprises on the upcoming projects so keep checking the tracklists and you might find something you like  ;)

woof

« Reply #81 on: January 07, 2017, 04:02:10 PM »

itzmurda

• Lil Geezy
Re: DR VA - Compilation 869^/381 remain
« Reply #82 on: January 08, 2017, 06:26:34 AM »
"In the City" does not dissapoint. Awesome.

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
« Reply #83 on: January 08, 2017, 08:19:56 AM »

Man today's generation is spoiled. So tired of hearin about flac and 320 etc. These are unmastered, 25 year old studio tracks. They aren't going to sound like today's songs that are mastered and recorded with the latest studio technology. Idk how you guys would have survived the cassette tape or record eras in music. I'm sure you can go listen to a flac Fetty Wap album if quality is all you care about.

bigpimpin20

« Reply #84 on: January 08, 2017, 10:00:01 AM »

Man today's generation is spoiled. So tired of hearin about flac and 320 etc. These are unmastered, 25 year old studio tracks. They aren't going to sound like today's songs that are mastered and recorded with the latest studio technology. Idk how you guys would have survived the cassette tape or record eras in music. I'm sure you can go listen to a flac Fetty Wap album if quality is all you care about.
grood music in shitty tape quality sounds similar to fetty wap lol dre wasnt hard on mixing  without reason, that why chronic bump even in 2016
« Last Edit: January 08, 2017, 10:09:41 AM by bigpimpin20 »

djbeto

« Reply #85 on: January 08, 2017, 10:41:48 AM »
i would only pay for songs in better quality at least 320kbps and normal complete songs not no ruff mixes unfinished with alternative adlibs lol

blah blah blah... that means u didnt buy the makaveli album rite..? cause every one knows those were all rough mixes straight from tommy d's mouth. when u walk by a store and see stuff u dont wanna buy, do u walk in the store the tell the employees u dont wanna buy shit? cant wait for next project, i def wanna see the excuses then. thanks to coma and the fam who donated even if it was $1.

sampler ll
http://www38.zippyshare.com/v/XCJsm4fB/file.html

this clown will be the first person downloading.

bigpimpin20

« Reply #86 on: January 08, 2017, 10:55:05 AM »
i would only pay for songs in better quality at least 320kbps and normal complete songs not no ruff mixes unfinished with alternative adlibs lol

blah blah blah... that means u didnt buy the makaveli album rite..? cause every one knows those were all rough mixes straight from tommy d's mouth. when u walk by a store and see stuff u dont wanna buy, do u walk in the store the tell the employees u dont wanna buy shit? cant wait for next project, i def wanna see the excuses then. thanks to coma and the fam who donated even if it was $1.

sampler ll
http://www38.zippyshare.com/v/XCJsm4fB/file.html

this clown will be the first person downloading.
oh your feelings got hurt cuz somebody  aint payin for half ass product. fuck you and your secret collection weirdo jackin off to unreleased alternative 2pac intro hahahaha
« Last Edit: January 08, 2017, 10:59:55 AM by bigpimpin20 »

djbeto

Re: DR VA - Compilation 969^/281 remain
« Reply #87 on: January 08, 2017, 11:09:51 AM »
lol this isn't even my project. and what does 2pac have to do with anything lol seems like that last comment hit a nerve, no doubt you'll be the first dl

dj coma

« Reply #88 on: January 08, 2017, 12:54:10 PM »

grood music in shitty tape quality sounds similar to fetty wap lol dre wasnt hard on mixing  without reason, that why chronic bump even in 2016

They're mostly 128kbps mp3's ripped from DAT's. Not perfect quality but "shitty tape quality" is not true.

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
« Reply #89 on: January 08, 2017, 01:59:53 PM »

grood music in shitty tape quality sounds similar to fetty wap lol dre wasnt hard on mixing  without reason, that why chronic bump even in 2016

But these aren't mixed and mastered tracks. These are unreleased DATs that most likely would have been tweaked or gone over more before they would have even made it to the mastering stage. Dre or Quik didn't mix or properly master any of these. Most likely none of these made it to the final mastering stages. They are studio tracks.  I don't understand why you are comparing these to officially released, million dollar budget albums like Dr Dre's albums.  They were never meant to be heard in the form they're in now.  But it's either this or nothing because after 25 years and all the messy legal stuff the Death Row estate has been through, these are never getting officially released. You're living a pipe dream if you think someone like Dre or Quik are gonna buy the library and spend millions on studio time mixing all these and putting out official releases. Aint gonna happen!  Best case scenario is someone legally buys the library and they put out the tracks on itunes or something for 99 cents a track in the exact form and quality they find them in...which is what we have now.  
« Last Edit: January 08, 2017, 02:02:16 PM by Soopafly DPGC »